Our Story

*HEY GUYS!*

~Tessa's POV~
"I really do Tessa, I love you so much"
Joker sighed and lifted himself off the couch, I quickly grabbed his Wrist in protest of him leaving me.

"Stay with me?" I gave him puppy eyes. He smiled and sat back down with me.

"So tell me more about... Us?" I smiled and sat on the couch so that I was Facing J.

"Well... Let's see, we met when your friend Harleen was treating me. You came to visit and I instantly fell in love with you. You then helped me break out and I made you like me... Crazy... So that you'd never leave me. I love you so much. One day when we were at a party Harleen Tried to call the police until Batman showed up at took you away from me. Now we're here" He sighed and held my hand, rubbing his thumbs over them.

"...Wow" I hesitated while taking everything in. "So, What could Batman have done to me?" I tilted my head lightly.

"That's what I was trying to figure out." He stood up and started walking away while still talking. "He either Hit you over the head so bad he knocked out your memory... Or he used this..." He came back, sat next to me and handed me a book.

"Woah woah woah... What is this? Is this like... 'Forget me juice' or some shit?! He injected me with whatever this is and told me a bunch of lies?!" Anger started bubbling up in the pit of my stomach.

"I would assume so... I didn't read much into this book seeing as I was too pissed." He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. I didn't bother to look up because I was still reading the page.

"Oh come the Fuck on! What is this Fairy Tale bullshit?! 'Can only be resolved from True Loves kiss'? This is extremely Cliché" I rolled my eyes and looked up at J. His eyes filled with Lust.

"W-what are you doing? What's that look for?" I raised a brow in his direction.

"It couldn't hurt to try right?" He smirked.

"I- uh... I guess not??" I blushed and looked away hiding my face. I felt a warm hand lift up my chin. Joker looked me deep in the eyes before leaning in and kissing me passionately. I immediately kissed him back and held onto the back of his neck while deepening the kiss. Joker and I both pulled away for air. My mind started racing as floods of Memories rushed into my mind. It was so painful I was screaming and holding my head, Joker panicked and held me tight.

"Baby its okay... You'll be okay" Joker strokes my hair with worry filling his body. My head slowly started to soothe itself and My breathing slowed down.

"What... The Fuck.... Just happened?" I closed my eyes and stood to my feet. The second I opened my eyes and saw Mistah J I shrieked.

"Puddin!!!" I smiled and cried tears of joy. "I can't believe I forgot you!" I  tackle hugged him and sobbed onto his shoulder.

"It's alright Baby." Joker smiles and sighs out of relief. He put his arms on her shoulders and pushes her away from him gently.

"I'm just happy you're safe" Joker grinned and passionately kissed me.