Love Hurts

*To everyone who has been here since I made the first chapter, I've decided to change Tessa's appearance for now... You'll see why maybe in the next chapter ❤️😁*

~Tessa's POV~

I promised The Joker that I would do anything for him, so that includes sneaking a machine gun into the Asylum. But how? I don't think I can kiss everyone in the asylum. I'll have to go at night when there are only a few guards. I guess I'll just wait til Harleen gets home and goes to sleep...

*Time skip brought to you by Jared Leto making the Joker hella Hot*

I had finally arrived at Arkham Asylum. I decided to pick the door lock, a few twists and turns and I was in. Now I just have to silently get to The Joker's cell. It wasn't that hard surprisingly, I was almost caught but I kissed the guard and told him to forget. I again picked a few locks to get into Mr. J's cell. The second I walked through the door and closed it I was met by The Joker lifting me up by the waist and smashing his lips into mine. I chuckled quietly and kissed back until he broke away for air.

"Did you bring it, Dear?" He grinned evilly. I nodded and handed the Gun to him. He grinned while looking down at it. He looked up at me and smirked deeply.

"I'm so sorry darling for what I'm about to do"
He watched as two of his men grabbed
My arms and dragged me to the operation room. I heard multiple gun shots and screams from the hallway. My eyes widened as a shirtless Joker entered the room with a pair of purple gloves.

"Well what do we have here?" The Joker grabbed the lamp and shined it at me.

"What are you gonna do, you gonna kill me Mista J?" I let my voice crack over tears.
"Wha?" He he turned his head and put his hand behind his ear.

"Oh I'm not gonna kill ya
I'm just gonna hurt ya
Really, Really, Bad"