3

I walk into school, and instantly;

"Hey Luchia! I think your dad is Jesse!"
And
"I didn't know you were adopted."

Today would be a long day.

***
MARIA's POV

I'm planning on telling her parents. They have to know she knows. She may hate me when she finds out, but when she makes the best reunion with Jesse, it'll be all worth it.

***lunch

Half way through lunch and 16 people have come up to Luchia. She groans and looks at me as another person came up.

"That's it." She says and stands up.

"Lu," I say.

She sands on her chair. I quickly pull my phone out and start recording because why not. Might be something to show her when she's older and knows her real parents. Something to laugh at.

"Everyone! May I have your attention!" She announces. Everyone looks. Oh boy.

"As you may have heard, Jesse Wellen's daughter is also named Luchia and is also 13. I, however, live with my real parents, in my real home, and you will not be able to prove anything else. So please, stop coming up to me about this."

She hops back down and I turn my phone off.

"Well done." I congratulate. "But you know, they might be able to prove you wrong."

"I know, we just hope they don't." She whispers. I roll my eyes and laugh.

***

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" She says, heading to the gym for after school practice. I nod my head and wave goodbye as she disappears into the locker room.

I take this opportunity to go to her parents.

I head to her house, and when I arrive, I open the door and call for her mom.

"Mrs.Faith?"

"Oh, Maria! I didn't know you were coming over." She smiles at me as I walk into the kitchen.

"Actually, I needed to talk to you and Mr.Faith."

"I'm afraid Wesley is out right now." She says. "What is it about?"

"You knew about Luchia's real parents. Jesse Wellens, the one she watches on YouTube."

"H-how did you know?" She asks, sitting down at the counter.

"He's trying to find her..-in a good way!" I say. "He wants to meet her."

"That would be lovely. I've always believed in that sort of thing. The child knowing the parents."

"Luchia doesn't even want to watch his videos anymore."

"She knows too?" She asks baffled.

"She looked at her birth certificate." I wince.

"Oh mother." She sighs.

"But she doesn't know I'm here, and she doesn't know, you know, she knows." She looks at me confused.

I shake it off. "I think if you will let me, I can get ahold of Jesse, have him talk to you, so you can arrange a meeting with Lu and Jesse to just talk. To get things out."

She nods her head, thinking. "Sure."

I sigh of relief escapes as I get her consent.

"I'll keep you up to date with what's happening-but remember, you have to act like I wasn't here, like you know nothing about it."

She nods.

She then sends me back home to get working on this.

***

I get on my laptop, and hop on Twitter. I slide into Jesse's dm's with all caps.

@/maria.shabalin (a/n- it's suppose to be her in the story)
Hey Jesse, I'm a huge fan, and also is my best friend, LUCHIA.

I leave it at that. I hope it gets his attention.

@/jessewelle
Oh yea?

I raise my eyebrows at his quick response.

@/Maria.shabalin
I take it you've got a lot of these, but I have a picture of her birth certificate, I have her parents consent to give you their number, and I am not telling you wrong.

@/jessewelle
Then send me a pic of the birth certificate.

@/Maria.shabalin
[image.1748] (a/n- no, I don't have a real picture of any birth certificate)

He doesn't respond.

<><><><><>
hey! Yea, I know these are kinda short, but once I get into it more, there'll be longer chapters.

But for now, enjoy.

And as always, if you see any grammar and spelling mistakes, please leave a comment so I can correct them for the new readers coming in!

oh and thanks for reading:)