Chapter 1

© Copyrights All reserved to @imarrijp_1998

-

" I'm not a player,

But I'm cold in the heart.

I'm tryna make a living,

So the street is where I start.

Too late to go back.

Ain't nun out there for me.

This is my life,

And on the streets I'll forever be.

*

That's some real shit. It speak my life.

People always judging you, sayin what we do is a sin. We know. But hell, judgin is a sin too.

I do this shit for a purpose. Not just cause I wanted to. Ian have no choice.

My mama and dad was killed right in front of me when I was 6. Worst day of my life. I had to live with my aunt until I hit 18. That was 2 years ago. I'm 20 now.

School was nothin but confusing to me, so what did I have?

Nothing.

Except the streets. They were calling my name. But I needed it.

To survive.

I gotta do what I gotta do to make sure I got a place for my head to lay and food for my stomach.

I don't flaunt my money around like all these otha niggas, and I'm my own boss.

I live in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick house. 2 Cars, a 2013 Charger and a 2011 Chevy.

Like I said, I don't flaunt my shit.

That's triflin as hell if you ask me. Niggas be seein people on the street, wishin they had what we had. And they wanna show out.

That ain't how I am.

Hoes?

I wouldn't say I had hoes. Maybe a few females I fuck with from time to time. Only like 2 or 3 females.

I ain neva had a serious relationship.

I'm not gone be like half these "thugs" and say I don't fall in love or that I don't love.

Shit. I love my mama!

I just don't think love is for me. I'm not gone go and search for it. Ima let that shit find me.

But until then, I'm ridin solo .

Friends?

Nah. Ian got friends. In the streets, you gotta learn to keep yo shit on the downlow. And in order for that to happen, you gotta keep a small ass circle.

My circle consist of myself. So I know my shit ain't gettin around.

I trap by myself, and kill by myself. I'm a Smooth ass Nigga.

Smooth Is what they call me.

*

*

Drivin down one of the most filthy, drug filled roads of Atlanta, Georgia, you see nothin but niggas gettin sucked off, and females tryna holla fo a dolla.

Its nasty.

Anyway, I pull up to this vacant ass parking lot that I'm suppose to be meetin this Nigga name Ghost.

They call him ghost, cause he snitch then get Ghost on yo ass.

He ain neva snitched on me, but I guarantee it won't happen.