Chapter 20

If I Love You Ain't No Question I'd Give My Last

One Day This Heart Gonna Get Me Zipped up in a BodyBag

What About ya First Love? huh She Played it Cold Didn't it?

Made a Nigga Shed a Tear and She Changed a Nigga

So We Fuck'em And Dump'em

Never Trust'em Or Love'em

No Need For Friends Fuck Friends Friends turn into Bustas

Betrayed by Lil Boosie

*

*

*

" Wh-what ? " India said

I sighed.

" He ain't mines "

I handed her the papers so she could see herself.

" Damn....I'm sorry man....for real " Rodney said

I just nodded.

I didn't know how to feel about the situation. I mean, I ain't feeling India but part of me had grown attached to the kid.

But this is what I wanted....somewhat.

I looked at her as tears streamed down her face.

" um....you can keep everything I Dont gave you .... um .... I don't know what else to say man .... I mean ... the only reason you was gone be part of my life was for him but he not mines so...."

" so you cutting me off " she finished

I nodded.

" If you need help I gotchu .... unless he his " I said , pointin at Rodney.

" Smooth I'm sorry " she said

I nodded.

" I guess its cool .... I mean, ian mad at you cause I knew it was a chance this would be the outcome of the results. I just really ain't think I would feel this way "

I didn't feel bad. not at all. feel bad for what ?

I felt kinda torn. KINDA. When I looked at him...I felt like I....like he....like I wanted him.

But I knew he wasnt mines. now that I look at him, he definitely favors Rodney.

The doctor came back in.

" The results for you came earlier than expected. Here you go" he said, handing Rodney the Same type of envelop before walking out again.

He opened it and read over the papers.

" He ain't mines either "

-

-

" Are you okay babe ?" Emani asked me.

I just got back from the hospital after helping India collect herself.

She literally went crazy with sobs after Finding out Rodney wasn't the baby father.

She said that she knew 100% sure that the baby father was that Khaleel dude and that she would contact him asap.

I left right after Rodney.

He was way more happy than me.

Nigga literally stood up and started nae-nae'n.

Then he gone have the nerve to say , " God is good , that nigga knew ian wanna get this hoe pregnant "