Chapter 5

Adios, adios, adios

You ain't talkin' cash nigga adios

Adios, adios, adios

You ain't talkin' to the plug nigga adios

Adios, adios, adios

If you ain't talkin' Benji's nigga adios

Adios, adios, adios

You ain't talkin' gwala nigga adios

* Adios - Migos *

-

*

-

" Can we pleaseeee do somethingg " India Bugged for the 5th fucking time.

We was sittin at my crib and she begged to chill with me again.

Yesterday, she rode with me and Boss to handle some business and I guess she had too much fun cause she won't quit askin when we do our next drop.

" Dude if all you wanna fucking do is bug, you can leave. I'm trynna concentrate.  " I tell her.

I was serious. I was trynna concentrate on this damn game!

" You're playing a fucking game! I'm bored as hell" she chanted, sitting up.

" Cheel Fa real, don't be gettin hype"

" Fuck dat! I'm bored and you're not entertaining me "

" Then call that damn Nigga you dissed yesterday, I'm sure his ass will love to see you " I said sarcastically.

She scuffed and stood up.

" Fine, then I will. Maybe he'll even please me too " she said, grabbing her phone.

I paused my game and looked at her, serious as hell now.

" The fuck you just say?" I ask her, walking up to her.

She backed up.

" can you not fucking speak now? Cause I know yo ass hear me " I said.

I knew she could tell that she had pissed me off.

" what the fuck did you say!? " I yelled.

" DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME! You heard what the fuck I said! Maybe he    will please me! " she shouted, hype as fuck.

I pushed her into the wall, pissed as hell.

" I wish you would fucking play with me India. I swear I'll beat the shit outta both y'all asses! " I spat.

" Fuck you. " She said, trying to push me off her.

" Get the fuck off me dude. You done pissed me off on tha cool " she said.

I laughed and let her go.

" Are you fucking serious? You're seriously laughing right now!? " she yelled.