Chapter 8

I tried so hard

Can't seem to get away from Misery

Man , I tried so hard

But always been a victim of these streets

It aint my fault cause I

Tried to get away but trouble follows me

And still I try so Hard

Hopin one day you'll come and rescue me

But until then

Ill be posted up right here ...

I Tried by Akon ft Bone Thugs - N - Harmony

*

-

I knocked on the door of Ajah apartment. Me and Boss decided that we would act this shit out. So we waited till today to talk to her.

Im Finna act as if im finna visit her snake ass.

" Hey what are you doing here ?" she asked.

When I cut Ajah off for India, Ajah still chose to stay in contact. Even though I never showed her attention or answered her calls, she still tried. Which is why I dont understand why she actin surprised to see me here.

" Came to see you,  some wrong with that ? " I ask, walking in.

Boss was in the car.

" um..nah its cool. " She said, shuttin the door and sittin on my lap.

I wanted to knock her ass off me.

"So wassup with you. Why you finally decided to talk to me and shit ?" she ask, gettin comfortable.

" Mannn im stressed the fuck out.  I heard some squally was out der runnin dey mouth to one of my enemies and shit and I needa know who it is. Since I know you be listening,  I came to ask you and shit " I say, choosing my words carefully.

" It depends on what shit you talkin about"

I sighed.

" Some shit with this nigga im havin beef with. Supposedly,  somebody told him I was after his head and shit. Well they aint exactly tell him , they told his right hand. Right hand told him. So im trynna figure out who they fuck told his right hand and shit . "

" Well I really dont know. I would tell you if I could and shit but I dont know " she said, folding her arms.

I looked at her for a second and stood up.

" Aight. Well keep ya ears open but mouth closed. Nobody need to know whats up. " I say, walkin out.

I got back in the car with Boss and pulled off.

" Wassup ? What happened ? " he asked

" Man she aint snitch " I say.

He looked at me stupidly.

" The fuck you mean ?"

" I mean exactly what I said. I done basically known Ajah my whole life. She aint give no signs of lien. " I say

" That dont mean shit. She could have been actin and shit. " he said, sittin back in his seat.

" Man naaah. Ajah aint snitch. I know she aint "

I dont know why, but I just didnt believe she did. Usually her ass would get nervous and start scratchin and shit when she lien..but this time I got nothing.