Chapter 25

Betrayal ; The breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations.

-

A;N - emotional chapter. Just a warning. Also, if you haven't, go check out my newest project, The Wrong Lyric. Thanks to those who already have. I preciate it, 100%.

Much love, Marri. ♥

-

Teddy pulled on his black gloves and looked at me.

" What time we heading out?" He asked

As directed, Boss had called all the boys over and I had explained to them what I wanted to go down.

I looked at my watch.

It was going on 10, and it was pitch dark outside.

" I'm almost ready. Listen, y'all gotta remember that Teedo ain't got his boys where he lay his head at. As far as I know, its just him, India, Mirah, and Ghost in there. The rest of his boys stay in another part of town. " I explained.

" What if it is more people in there tho? " Hush spoke up.

" Shoot em. I want everyone in that house dead except India. I wanna handle her myself. "

I just wanted to get the truth outta this girl.

I wanted to know the real reason behind her leavin Emory with me, and if Teedo was his daddy.

But mostly, I wanted to know why she betrayed me like she did.

" What if - " chance started off before I interrupted him.

" y'all, I hope y'all ain backing out?"  I said

They all shook they head no.

" aight well stop with the what ifs. Now let's head out. "

*

*

*

These niggas be talking bout this,

these niggas be talking bout that

But they ain't never slung that yak,

they ain’t ever laid in that rack

On that other side Of the wall where the real walk, cold nights, real talk

Niggas they telling lies, nigga what block you own?

I’m just a hustling ass nigga with a gift partner

You just a buster ass nigga on a trip partner

You got no juice, I got the juice, the whole world love me

CNN say I got the whole world thugging

Sometimes it’s best to walk away, save yourself a case

Cause they in court testifying on us every day

Everybody want to be fly, but don’t nobody want to get robbed

For reputations, they love

No Juice ; Boosie

*

We quietly parked down the street from Teedo house.

We got out and walked over into the yard, Boss and Teddy staying with me while the others went to the back.

After a minute, I shot the door knob off and went inside.

The first person I saw was Ghost.

He jumped up and tried to pull his gun but Boss shot him before he could.

I heard a girl scream, so I knew India and Mirah were in here somewhere.

I walked through the house until I reached a door.

It was locked so I had to shoot it.

I caught Mirah trynna climb out the window.

Through out the house, I could hear more shots. I guessed that there were more people in the house, after all.

I ran inside and grabbed Mirah.

" Where they at?"  I asked, noticing that Teedo wasn't inside and neither was India.

She shrugged.

" I-i don't know Smooth. Please let me go. Im so sorry. " she pleaded before I lifted my gun and shot her in the forehead.

I wasn't playing no games.

I ran back in the living room to see Boss at gunpoint by the one and only, Teedo.

Teddy was knocked out, I guess someone had hitten him with the vase since it was broken by him.

Chance was holding onto his leg, shot.

I didn't know where Rock was, and since I didn't see him, I was guessing he was dead.

And when I looked to the side, I saw India holding Hush gun point. She kicked my gun out of my hand, and Teedo picked it up.

" Damn, you finally found me. " Teedo said in a laugh.

I shook my head.

" You do know how to hide. "

He laughed.

"When its life or death, anything is possible. But I believe you did the wrong thing by trying to get me." He stated

" why is that?" I asked, wanting to know.

But I wish I hadn't, because as soon as I said that, he shot Boss twice in the stomach before turning and running out of the house.

India quickly ended Hush's life and ran after him.

I, on the other hand, felt like my life had just been taken.

I ran to bosses side and got onto my knees.

"Boss..." My voice cracked.

I shook my head, forcing the tears back.

I don't cry. Don't cry.

" Boss man keep yo eyes open." I begged him. I needed him. He was the only family I had left.

" Ki-kill *cough* them" he coughed out with blood.

I nodded.

" Keep yo eyes open man. " I knew he wasn't gone make it, I knew I was too late to try to get him to a hospital.

" Man, our daddy was a crazy man. " I choked out, deciding to spend the last minutes of his life talking to him.

It was too late. I knew.

" I remember this one time, he had took me to the beach. He wanted me to toughen up, but I was too young to he actin hard. That's what my moms had said. But he took me there and we got in the water. We got to the deepest end and he let me go. He said I had to fight to get back to the land. Seeing it was life or death, I grew some balls and fought to get back. Point is, I had to be strong to get back. Boss, you been strong since I met you. We delt with the same shit. Loss of parents. I love you, bro. " I finally let my tears fall.

" I .. Love you" he croaked, and I heard him take his last breath.