Chapter 6

If I could'nt give you the finer thangs,

the money and the whips and the diamond rings, 

Would you do it again (I wanna know, I wanna know)

 Would you do it again (I wanna know, I wanna know )

And if I didn't have my baller status 

And if you didn't have the 7 ? 

Would you do it again ?

Do it Again by Lil Boosie

*

*

Weeks Later

*

" Maan naw " Boss said to me.

I had just told him how I was thinkin of cuffin My shawty.

It done been about a month since we started talkin,  and im feeling her on some serious ass shit.

"What you mean naw ?"  I asked.

Ian see no problem in cuffin her.

" Man , you finna be givin up half of everything if you get in a relationship"

" Nah. I just wont be fuckin around. Plus,  I was only fuckin round with Ajah , I had let them otha 2 bitches go when me and India started talkin. "

"But still my nigga. Ajah Was the girl you always was fuckin with.  Ypu gone let the girl you lost yo virginity to go foreal ?"

" The hoe in a relationship anyway. She know wassup " I say.

He sighed.

" Why you actin like that forreal man ? Like is you feelin her or sum ?" I ask

" Nah man ... that just mean .. ha crazy ass bestfriend gone be around more " he say and I die laughin.

Mirah will not leave my nigga alone. She eitha got India tellin him shit, or she blowin up his line.

She tried to hit my boy with that " Im pregnant " lie , but was too damn retarded to realize that she only gave head to Boss.

His ass scared too. He say he think she be following him.

Cause one time me and Boss was at Chillis with India , and she called talkin bout is we too good to invite her. We thought India told her , but India say she ain hit up Mirah line since the kick back.

"Man Fuck that. Ima tell India not to invite her ova unless we both cool with it " I explained.

" Aight then tell me what happen when ever you cuff ha or whateva. Im bout to go to the bar. I need a good fuck "

I laughed and nodded.

A few minutes after Boss left, I heard someone knock.

I knew it was India.

" Wassup ma " I say , kissing her.

She hardly kissed back so I knew something was up.

We walked back to my room and sat on the bed.

" So what's wrong? " I ask

she sighed.

" Im sorry " she said.

I looked at her , wondering what the fuck she was talkin about.

" What you sorry for India ?"