Chapter 24

This book is ending soon. About 6 more chapters left.

Anyway, I truly apologize for the wait. I have no excuse so I'm just going to be honest with you guys.

But if you're reading this author's note, I'm asking if you'd please go add my book, The Wrong Lyric, to your library. Its my newest project and its gonna be my main focus after I'm done with this book and What Daddy Don't Know. Read that also if you haven't.

Thanks and much love, Imarri.

Enjoy. ♥

*

She choose him, that's her decision,

free my niggas in prison

On the phone with a bitch who can't do shit

For a nigga but make a nigga hella rich

- I don't fuck with you - Big Sean

*

*

I walked out of Emanis apartment and got into my car.

Boss had just called to say that he got some important news on Teedo and India.

I made it back to the house in less than 30 minutes.

I walked in to see Boss sitting on the couch.

" What's up?" I asked immediately.

" They still in town. Bro on god I swear I seen them just earlier when I was leaving this female house. " He explained.

I looked at him crazy.

" You telling me you seen these bitches but you ain pop em?" I asked

He nodded.

" I know man but I thought I was tripping until Mirah turned around and looked me dead in the face. " he stated

I sighed.

" and they was with Teedo?" I asked

He shook his head.

" Nah but that ain't all bro. "

I sat down across from him and signalled for him to continue.

" So I did what any other brotha would do. I followed them hoes. "

I nodded. This was good.

Real good.

" They stopped at that nigga Ghost house mayne. "

My jaw fell.

Ghost. That nigga who snitch then get those.

That nigga I thought was loyal.

"Damn. What else happened before I jump to conclusions?"

" Well they got out and Teedo met them halfway. Hugged all up on India, rubbing her and shit. Then turned around and did the exact same shit to Mirah. It look to me like these bitches sharing this nigga. "

I shook my head.

" But Then Ghost walked out the house. That nigga hugged India and Mirah like he was they brother or something..."

We sat in silence for a second.

I hoped and prayed that this wasn't what it sounded like.

" You don't think they kin...do you?" Boss asked, voicing my thoughts.

" I don't wanna believe that shit but that's what its sounding like right about now. "

I shook my head.

" Man fuck that. Call the boys. Ima need you to take us to that house. I want this done TONIGHT. " I stated before standing and walking to my room.

I was done playing games.

*

Very..VERY....VEERRRYYY short update. But I just wanted to get y'all on the edges of yalls seats. Be ready for a lot of shit in the next few chapters.

There's a lot more hurt, pain, but most of all, BETRAYAL coming up.

Don't forget to check out The Wrong Lyric. Find it in my works in my profile.

Thank you. Marri.