"Friends."

So, for years (three and a half, to be exact), the girl with the pink hair (let's call her 'S') had been my best friend. I definitely was not hers. You see, it turns out she was just using me this whole time. I only found this out after she was cheating on her boyfriend (an old friend of mine who has terrible luck with women) with my boyfriend for three months. Three. Fucking. Months.

When my boyfriend admitted this to me, I confronted her. She was mad at me. So I cut off that friendship, because who needs a cheating hoe? Not me. She admitted that she hated me and lied to me the whole time. I've spent years wasting my life on her. Fuck, I had to pay for her ticket to Frnkiero andthe Cellabration (the picture above of us and my mom is at the concert). And not only did she tell me at one point that Frank sucked, but she wanted to see The Used instead for my birthday. That's her favorite band.

She's tried to tell lies about me to a lot of people (most of whom don't believe her, but whatever) and honestly, i'm shocked I never realized how bad of a person 'S' was. I regret most of this relationship. I really do. Some people are just shitheads, though...

However, my life has been way better without her, no joke. Like, Jesus, her depression was literally effecting me so badly that I used to constantly cry in bed. I don't even feel sad that often anymore. So, here's to a new life! ^•^