2p! America x Neko! Reader: My Doll

I really like how have 2p!Talia have 2 players and stuff because I like bad boys. And the only bad boy that I like in the 1 player version is Scotland and South Italy, but 2p! America is really bad.

 And the only bad boy that I like in the 1 player version is Scotland and South Italy, but 2p! America is really bad

P.S.: Hope you don't mind but wear this Ariana Grande Schoolgirl Outfit. I really like this outfit a lot.

 I really like this outfit a lot

P.S.S.: That's how it looks from behind. (Subtracting that little microphone box thing on her back and the microphone in her hand!)

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

The last school bell rang, it was finally time to go home. You got your homework to do over the weekend. It was only 2 books of American history and economics. You walked home from school and you lived quite far away. But you were pretty sure no one at home would notice if you arrive home or not, they didn't care.

It was getting late and you were walking on the sidewalk. You often stopped and turned around to make sure that no one was behind you. As you were walking your ears twitched when you heard a car pull up beside you.

"Hey, little kitten, you need a ride home" a guy said in the passenger side. Drunk bastards.

"She can come sit in my lap!" Another said in back.

You just kept walking, ignoring the guys in the car, hitting on you.

"Hello? Did you hear me?" As you ignored them they stopped the car and got out. They're came out 5 guys. You began to run, stumbling with the books in your hand and they after chasing you.

"Come back here baby! We're not gonna hurt you!" One guy said chasing after you.

You turned a corner into an alleyway. When you turned you bumped into a tall muscular man with your books falling and pages coming out and you fell your knees in a cat position, with your tail swaying.

"Aye! Watch it I'm walkin' he-" A man said. The man had a thick New Yorker accent, he had a white dirty tank top, military pants with combat boots. He was cut off by the appearance of seeing you breathing deeply and your nose twitching. You had tears rolling down you face, which made him concerned for you. He squatted down and started caressing your back.

"You okay, Dollface" you ignored his touch and started picking up your books and paper.

"They're chasing me" you whispered-yell to him, shaking in fear.

"Who?" Then he heard the sound of the boys footsteps.

"Kitty, Kitty, come here" said one of the guys that was chasing her, behind her, all 5 guys were in a line, looking at you and the guy you bump into. "That's my Kitten" said the same guy threateningly, to the New Yorker.

"She is?" He said knowing that you didn't belong to them. You pick up your books and just stood there, the man you bumped into got in front of you. "She's my Doll now" he said looking at you from behind. They began to laugh a little.

"Hahaha your funny, Well, I'll be taking her n-" he took a step forward. But was cut off by the man.

"You touch her, you die" He said. They all laughed at what he said.

"Dude, I could kick your ass. You against us, you'd be the one that dies." The guy sounded like a jerk.

"Who said I was alone?" He said, smiling. He whistled loudly and 3 other boys came out from behind him.

One with a long blond ponytail with dark violet eyes. He had on a red flannel shirt with jeans having a hockey stick with bared wire in one hand and a baseball bat with nails in his other hand.

The other guy had strawberry blond hair and big blue eyes, wearing a white dress shirt with a pink vest over it and a light blue bow tie with khaki pants having 2 knifes in both hands. He had a scary look on his face.

And the last one had messy blond hair with purple eyes with an unshaven chin. He was wearing a dark purple shirt with black slacks, with a cigarette in his mouth and hands in pockets. He looked like he didn't care.

The guy with the ponytail threw the baseball bat to the man you were standing behind. The 5 guys than started to look scared at the weapons they had. You began to smile, happy that you bumped into this man.

"Jokes still on you, dude!" A guy said from the guys that was chasing you. "We still have more people than you" he said smiling to himself, like he won. You looked at him with disgust.

"Oh, damn! You're right!" The New Yorker said with pout on his face. "Ollie!" He yelled to the guy with knives in is hands. You supposed his name was Ollie, he threw one of his knifes at one of the guys, really quick and got him right in his heart. He dropped to the ground, flat on his face. Blood started to come out of his heart.

The other guys backed away from the guys you were with and ran off probably back to there car. The New Yorker than looked at you with concerned, he caught a glimpse at the books in your hand. He caressed your (f/c) furry ears.

"You alright now, Doll" he said. You down at your outfit and saw your white socks were dirty. He just smiling at you. You saw that on the left side of his mouth, he had a tooth missing. You nodded your head that you were fine and smiling back. "They won't be bothering you anymore" he said, dusting off your skirt. "By the way, my name is Al" he said. Ollie was fumbling, picking up the dead body from the ground.

"Thank you for helping me, I'm (y/-" he cut you off.

"I don't need to know your name" he said. You tugged at the hem of your skirt and frown at what he said. Did he not want to know you?

"Do you not like me?" you said pouting. He then laugh at what you said. You however were confused at his laughing.

"Babe, I said you were my Doll" he rubbed your (h/c) hair. "So that means, your my Doll, Dollface" he said smiling. You hugged him instantly, and he didn't hesitate to hug you back. You purred in excitement of your new friend.

"Alright you guys, the body's in the trunk" Ollie said happily and clapping his hands.

"What are you gonna do with the bod-" you were cut off by Al once again.

"You like cupcakes?" He asked putting the books you had in your hands, on a nearby dumpster and putting you in his arms, like a kitten. You nodded your head, smiling at the question. "Let's go make you some cupcakes, Doll"