OUAT! Peter Pan x Reader: A Mother? [Part 1]

He is adorable, it's his ears.

Roobbbiieee Kayyyy! 𗀃💞

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️✨☁️☁️

Peter's POV

I walked in the forest looking for Felix, I haven't seen him for quite a while.

I was looking and looking, but instead of Felix, I actually found a very charming girl. I hid behind a tree and looked at her, she was sitting down, looking at the river, her eyes sparked.

I had to admit she was lovely, but I'm Peter, Peter Pan, I couldn't let this girl get in the way of me nor my island.

I wonder how did she get here? I felt a hand touch my shoulder and jumped in fear. It was Felix, of course.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" I whisper-yelled at him. He nodded, while looking deadly at the girl.

"Who's that?" He says coldly, I tell him to lower his voice, with a finger on my lip.

"I do not know, but I'll get rid of her" I say with a sinister look on my face.

Y/N POV

"Hello?" You shouted a little bit too quiet. You look around, it was a beautiful atmosphere. Almost like a fairytale setting. "Is anyone out there?!" You yelled loudly.

You had heard some leafs of a bush move after you had said that. You look towards that noise of the bush, noticing nothing.

"Hello there" you gasped at his quiet appearance, also making you turn around as quick as possible. There was a guy, tall-not to tall, he looked at if he were an elf, mostly because of his ears.

"Hi, do you know the way out of here?" You questioned him politely. He smacked his lips, as if he was mad.

"Look, you don't have to play innocent with me," he said, you looked at him confused, while he stepped a bit closer. "Tell the pirate, I said that bring a girl to distract me is really the best he could do? You are pretty, but not my type." He says with a bitter smile.

You giggled at his confusion, he has the wrong idea.

"What pirate?" You say with smile. He rolled his eyes. He was close enough, too close. He suddenly grabbed both sides of your shoulders, making you a bit nervous, he then pushed you against a tree.

"Don't play dumb with me" he whispered darkly in your ear. You gulped harshly, not because of how rude he was, but how close he was. "You're with Hook," he said getting as close as possible, there was just a centimeter of space between the two of you.

You backed your face up nervously and he continued until the back of your head was on the tree.

The boy had basically pin you against the tree as you start heavily breathing. You were so surprised by the boy's actions, your eye sight became hazy a bit.