Evan Peters! Jimmy Darling x Child! Reader

I love them both Evan and Jimmy, they are so cute

Tate Langdon: Babe, you talking about those boys again?

No baby! I love you!

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

You were walking inside the freak show, running away from your parents. They neglected you for so long, you couldn't take it anymore. You were running by the time you saw someone bite off a chicken's head. You ran into a trailer that was title Lobster Boy and closed the door behind you.

You saw a bed and ran to it, you laid down in it and anxiously grabbed the covers and putting them over your body and head. You were scared as you heard footsteps coming inside the trailer closer and closer, the person was in front of you. You were scared to take a peek of who it was, so you just stayed silent and breathed as soft as you could.

You heard the sound of pages being flipped. And then a weight on your stomach made you moan loudly.

"What the hell!!" You heard a male voice, he instantly took the covers off of you. When he did you made eye contact with him, he looked at you nervously. He had these dark brown eyes that were so pretty to you.

He looked at you confusingly and surprised, he didn't know what to say, usually children were afraid of him. You were afraid and scared for what was to come next for you.

"Hey there, little darlin'" he said looking at you with kind eyes. You waved back, still laying down in the bed. "Are ya lost?" He said, squatting down to your level.

You shook you head in 'no', you knew exactly where you were. He chuckled at the answer you gave him, while he was chuckling, you took a quick glimpse of his hands. There were so cool, you stared at them. He then saw what you were staring at and tried to hide his hands.

"Sorry, darling didn't mean to-" you cut him off with an amazed voice. You were impressed by his fingers.

"Can I touch them?!" You half yell half whispered to him. He was surprised by what you had said and smile at the question. He gave his hand to you, you held it and smiled. "Wow, this is the best day of my life" you say, lightly squeezing and looking deeply at his hand. He laughed at your comment.

"Haha, mine too, little cutie, mine too" he said winking at you. He took his hand away from you and your smile faded away. His hand was warm and soft to you. He had picked up from the bed, and held you on his chest, wrapping his arm around your butt. "Alright, little darling we need to find your parents" he says taking you out of the trailer.

"I don't have parents or a home" you lied pouting and looking down. You had parents but, they didn't act like your parents, and your house wasn't a place you want to call home. He looked at you with sadness in his eyes.

"Maybe, I could work something out with Elsa" He says, while walking into a big tent, inside were people, your guessing the freaks they were called. When the guy that was holding you walked in, everyone started staring at you. You were scared, so you just close your eyes and hid your head in the crook of the man's neck. "There is nothing to be of afraid, little darlin'" he whispers to you. You nodded your head and raised up from his neck.

He went over to a woman with a fur dress and a lot of makeup on, she looked gorgeous but amazingly fun and talented.

"Who is this, Jimmy?" she said in an accent. His name was Jimmy, you weren't comfortable calling him Lobster Boy.

"Tell her your name little darlin'" he said, still holding you against his chest. You like when he called you that, you like Jimmy.

"(Y/n)" you said shyly, looking down at the ground. Jimmy took his hand and tilted your chin up.

"Now I'm gonna talk to Elsa about you, you go meet the others" Jimmy said, pointing to everyone in the tent, you had a worried look on your face. "Don't worry, cutie, they are friendly, I promise" he said looking at you. You nodded and went towards a girl with 2 heads, you wave to them one waved back and the other ignored you.

"Hi, I'm Bette, this is my twin sister Dot" she said. You smiled at her, there were both really pretty. Then you went to the man you saw early that bit the chickens head off, you backed away slowly but you bumped into someone.

"Hello" she said, you turned around and saw a tall women. "Aren't you just the cutest little girl" she said, bending down to your level. You just nodded and stared at her in awe, she was definitely the most amazing person you have ever seen, besides Jimmy.

Then a little girl came up to you, you were a bit taller than her, but you still adored her.

"I'm Ma Petite" she said, she was so cute to you. You hugged her and told her your name. Jimmy looked over at you and saw you were happy, a smile appeared on his face.

"Little darlin'" You heard Jimmy calling you. You looked over to him and he was telling you to come here. You ran over to him and he lifted you up into his arms. "Guess you get to stay here, with me" he said lightly squeezing you cheek. You were so happy, you couldn't stop smiling. "And since I found you, you get to sleep with me, where I found you" he said smiling.

"Wait, she is still a little girl?" Elsa says, looking at you. "What are we going to do about school?" She says.

"It's okay Ms. Elsa, I'm as smart as can be" you say looking at Elsa, she and Jimmy started to laugh.