The Sandlot! Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez X Reader: Carnival Love

I'm in love with this guy... even though he is like 30 something now. I just can't!!!

He was 15 in The Sandlot and The Mighty Ducks 2, and I'm 15 now, so

He was 15 in The Sandlot and The Mighty Ducks 2, and I'm 15 now, so... there is this connection between us... I wish I was born in the 80s!

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

You were at the carnival alone, you barely had any friends no one really liked you, and you were fine with that because you were more of a wallflower.

You went to go get tickets so you could ride on the rides, but when you looked you saw Benny Rodriguez, the cutest boy in the whole entire universe. You actually tried to talk to him, but you heard he only likes girl that are into baseball, and you weren't that athletic.

You went up to him not thinking, and tap him shoulder gently. When he turn you saw that his eyes got wider as was chewing on something. He quickly turned his head to the side to spit out the blackish brown glob on the ground.

"H-hey (Y/n)" he said nervously. You couldn't help but to smile at the sound of his voice.

"Hi Benny" you also said nervously. He smiled as your cheeks began to warm up. During the awkward moment, a friend of Benny came right beside you.

"Hey there" He said, he had nice teeth that look kinda too big for his own mouth and wore glasses with a baseball hat backwards, for some reason Benny wasn't wearing his hat, but you loved his hair. "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend Benny?" He asked, Benny deeply sighed.

"(Y/n) this is Squints... Squints, (Y/n)" he said.

"Heya doll" he said with a wink chewing on something heavy like Benny just was. You laughed at his attempts to flirt with you, its always the younger ones that had crushes on you. "Might I say, you are cuter than Wendy Peffercorn-" Benny had cut him off.

"Alright Squints, that's enough" Benny said. "Go ride some rides or something..." he said. Squints sighed and went to go on one with the rest of the boys.

As you two stood beside each other, watching his friends spin on the rides with sick looking faces, that made both of you laugh, you didn't notice how close he was.

There was this chemistry between you to, it was like he knows you some way, but you know he couldn't because you barely talked to him, you thought he didn't even know you and you guys would only be friends or acquaintances.

But honestly he thought you were the only girl for him, his feelings for you are so indescribable that he didn't know how to talk to you. He didn't care if you were athletic or sporty as long as you were around him, he was having fun.

Benny looked down and caught a glimpse of your hand, while you were still looking up at the young boys. He licked his lips and looked into your eyes, he wanted to hold your soft precious hand, he wanted to hold you, he didn't want to get rejected by the only girl that was on his mind everyday, but he at least had to try, so he grabbed it, gently.

 He licked his lips and looked into your eyes, he wanted to hold your soft precious hand, he wanted to hold you, he didn't want to get rejected by the only girl that was on his mind everyday, but he at least had to try, so he grabbed it, gently

Once his hand touched yours, you almost died in your head. You could feel your palm getting sweaty and so could he. You firmly grasped his hand and looked into his eyes, his beautiful, gorgeous, heart-warming, hazel eyes.

"C-can I kiss you?" He asked nervously, never in a million years would you hear that coming from his lips. You blushed immediately, not from embarrassment, but from surprise. You hesitated, from the shock, but confirmed his request by simply nodding your head.

He softly touch the tip of your chin and held in, bring his pink lips up to your plumped ones, touching.

The kiss was like fireworks.

He moved his hand that was on your chin to your cheeks making you smile through the kiss. Your smile made him laugh shyly, him seeing you smile made him happy.

"So..." you looked at him with a kind warm smile.

"...so... (Y/n)... I-i" you could tell he couldn't get it out, but you knew he could. "... I really like you, (Y/n)" he said.

"I like you too Benny" you said to him. He shook his head roughly in no.

"No, (Y/n)... I mean I "like you" like you, your on my mind in my head" he took a deep breath looking away behind him. Once a few minutes past, he turn back to your face... "I'm in love with you" he said looking into your (E/c) eyes. "There's just... something. I can't stop thinking about you" Benny was putting feels to the words that were coming from his mouth.

"I love you too Benny" you said, when heard that, he slowly began to smile. He put his arm on your shoulders and wanted to kiss you again.

All of a sudden, when his friends got off the ride, puke was on the front of their shirts and mouths.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna take them home" he said looking at all of them. You were pretty sad to watch him leave. "I'll come back when I'm done, and maybe we could... ride the Ferris wheel together?" He asked, instantly nodded your head in yes. "Okay, cool, be right back!"

You waited for him to come back, wondering " Am I Benny's girlfriend now?"