Teen Titans Go! Beast Boy x Teen Titan! Reader: Meatball Confession

I can't believe people really hate Teen Titans Go, I love that show, it makes me laugh.

Honestly, anything Cartoon Network puts out, I like and watch. New or old. I'm a Boomerang kid.

But nothing can top Cow and Chicken/I Am Weasley, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Camp Lazlo, Dexter's Laboratory, and Codename: Kids Next Door. (Besides Scooby-Doo! Mystery, Inc., Misadventures of Flapjack and Chowder)

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

You'll be: Donna Troy/ Wonder Girl

"Meatballs! Meatballs! Meatballs!" You heard Beast boy and Cyborg telling from your room

"Meatballs! Meatballs! Meatballs!" You heard Beast boy and Cyborg telling from your room. Even though you were a superhero, you could actually get annoyed quickly and easily.

You got up from bed and walk towards the kitchen, where you heard the yelling. You entered on in a Meatballs party consisted of Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Robin; the boys of the group. They danced to the pop music blasting from the radio and called out meatballs over and over again.

"Umm... you guys could you keep it down?" You said quietly, maybe a little to quietly because none of them turned around to give you their attention. You cleared your throat loudly, with that they all turned to look at you.

You had your arms crossed with an annoyed look on your face. You were tapping your foot a bit rapidly.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Cyborg said with a cheesy smile. Beast Boy scratched the back of his neck, with a grin looking at you, while Robin was ignoring you.

Beast Boy quickly grabbed a napkin wiping the meatball sauce off his face, while Robin continued to eat the meatballs.

"Could you guys please keep the volume down a bit please?" You asked, Cyborg and Beast Boy nodded syncing, while Robin ignored you again. "Robin? Did you hear me?" You said a little upset.