Marshall Lee x Red Headed! Reader: Delicious Hair

Instead of Fiona and Cake, I'm gonna do Finn and Jake, because I'm more use to them and I know more of there personalities than the girls.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

You, Finn, and Jake were on the way to Bubblegum's castle for her party. While you guys were walking it started to get cloudy and dark.

"Woah, dude is it suppose to rain today" Finn asked. You were to busy not paying attention because you heard someone singing, Jake and Finn couldn't hear it because they were to busy talking.

"Hey, you guys? I'm gonna go use the bathroom" you said, walking to the singing noises. The wind started to blow you luscious red (h/l) hair.

"Do you want us to wait for you, (y/n)?" Jake asked.

"No, it o-" They both started running to the princess castle right when you said 'No'

"Alright, bye!!" They both yelled while running. As the both left you went towards the singer. It wasn't bad singing, it was actually soothing to you. It sounded like a boy, but went you got to the sound it had disappeared. You looked around to see anyone, but you were wrong. When you turned around...

"Ahh!" A boy yelled floating above the ground scaring you, you fell backwards on your butt. "Haha" he laughed. He had pale skin with marks on his neck, black hair that swoop to the side and black/blue eyes. He was hot, but you were pissed at what he did to you.

You got up and dust your self off, and walked away to the trail you were on.

"Hey! Wait! I didn't mean to make you mad" he said floating told you. You ignored him, but he didn't like it. He flied in front of you.

"Can you please move, I'm really hungry!" You say getting frustrated with the guy. He laughs at you comment.

"That's funny, because I'm hungry too" he says licking his lips looking at you. You began to get scared, you take off you backpack and look through it. You grabbed a chocolate granola bar,

"Here, you want to eat this?" You asked anxiously. He shakes his head. Grabbing the granola bar he throws it far, and looks back at you.

"That's not the type of hungry I was talking about" he says, biting his lower lip. You backed up slowly, each step you took backwards you began to sweat. He started to go toward you, you then bump in to something and realize it was a tree and he was centimeters away from your body's being on each other. He pinned you against the tree, and leaned toward you ear. "Are you scared?" He breathed on you, whispering sexily into your ear.

You shook your head in denial lying, there's no way you where going to let him get the best to you. He chuckled huskily, and unpinned you from the tree. He takes a step back and looks you up and down.

"My favorite colour is red" he says looking at your knee high socks.

"Mine is (f/c)-" he cut you off.

"You look really sexy in that colour" he said looking not a your body but into your eyes, you smiled at the compliment.

"Um, thank you, haha" you said going back to the trial you were taking. He looked at you with mischievousness. He grabbed your wrist.

"Your hair looks delicious" he said smiling, he lets go and notice you were in a hurry. "Where you going?" He looks in your eyes with loneliness, he looks like he has nothing to do.

"I was going to a party" You say quiet. He looks at the sky and nods.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked you, you look at him in guilty, and nod your head.

"Do you have a car?" You ask him, he shakes his head in no and grabbed your waist, you both began to fly in the air. You screamed, how the heck did he know how to fly? "What are you?!" You yelled at him.

"Vampire, my name is Marshall Lee the vampire King" he said, like it was s normal question. You let out a nervous sigh, and stare at him.

"Are you going to bite me" you said, you now noticed he had fangs. He shook his head.

"I drink things the colour red" he think tilted his head. "I might bite you, if you want me to" he says smiling at you. You pretend that he wasn't a vampire and just enjoyed the ride. You smiled in the air and looked at him, he smile at you back. He wasn't that bad of a guy I'm for a vampire. But you felt something tug on your hair.

We see balloons and confetti coming from Bubblegum's castle.

"That must be the party" he said landing in front of the castle. You were in front of him staring at him from an inch away. You were about to say something until...

"(Y/n)!! Finally we've been waiting for you" Finn says. You turn you head in his direction, you smile at him and told him to give you one more minute, he went back to the party.

You put your attention back on Marshall but he was gone. You just hump your shoulders up and went into the castle for the party. When you walked in all eyes were on you, you were confused, were you not supposed to be here.

Jake looks at you with shocked eyes and came over to you.

"Jake, why is everyone staring at me?" I asked him.

"Your hair... its light- I mean white" he said. You knew who it was who did this to you.

"Marshall Lee!!" You yelled in the castle.

Marshall Lee's POV

"Marshall Lee!!" I hear (y/n) yell in the castle. I laugh at her yelling.

"Hahaha, I told her, her hair looked delicious" I said to myself.