Cousin! Wednesday Addams x Optimistic! Reader: Twins

Wednesday Addams will be the death of me.

In this story you will be wearing normal clothes but then change in a fashion style like Wednesday

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

You were in front of a creepy looking mansion. You knocked on the door of your Aunts' house. Aunt Morticia is more of a night person, but you decided to visit her in the morning. Summer has began, and you had to spend it with you Aunts' family, the Addams family. You knocked again waiting for someone to open the door.

When the door open and a girl with black braided pigtails and pale skin with a emotion less look on her face was there looking at you, cousin Wednesday.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" she said in a dull tone. You begin to smile at her, getting a tighter grip on your baggage.

"It's me, Wednesday, (y/n)!" you said, happily, she just stared at you with not a care in the world. "Wednesday, when we were little, we use to play with each other!" You said, you instantly hugged her, and she gasped at the grip you had on her. You stopped hugging on her, she had a feared look on her face. Then you see Aunt Morticia behind her.

"Hello (y/n), so glad your spending summer with us" she said inviting you inside the house with your bags, you looked at the house it was very vintage and dark just how your (mother/father/guardian) explained it. "So, (y/n) I see you remember Wednesday" you looked at Wednesday, she had a depressed look on her, did she look like that all the time? "You two are close to the same age, you girls play while I go fix your room, (y/n)" Aunt Morticia says leaving you with Wednesday staring at you disgustingly.

She begins to walk away from you, you fumble with your bags trying to follow her, but you caught up easily because of the slow pace she was going. For a few minutes of following her, she turned around when she got to her room. She turned around and stared at you, you just smiled at her.

"Look, (not y/n)-" you cut her off.

"It's (y/n)" you say nodding and smiling.

"Yeah, that too" she says looking annoyed by you. "If we are going to be companions, you have to change your appearance... and maybe your personality" she says. "What I'm trying to say is that I don't prefer people who are adorable or cute, and that's definitely you"

"Okay" you say absent minded. "I can change, Wednesday" you say. She proceeded in her room with you in the hallway.

"Stay right here, I have to do some minor touches to my room" she says. Once she closes the door, you here noises of screams, and throwing objects. Once she opened the door back, she quickly grabs your wrist and pulls you in. She closes the door to her room as fast as she could leaving your bags in the middle of the hall. "Alright let's get started" she says sitting you down in a chair.

Wednesday goes to her closet and starts looking at all her black dresses. "What size do you wear?" She asked looking at one dress.

"(XXS/XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL)" you say. She then takes a glimpse at the dress's size and tosses it to you.

"That should fit you well" she says, you then go to her dressing room and change in the dress she gave you, it fits you very well. You go out and Wednesday looks at you with the same unsatisfying look on her face, but her eyebrows do go up in interest. "Alright, now hair, (h/c) isn't really your color, but since you are letting me fix you, I'll be willing to make an exception" she says, she grabs your wrist again and sits you back in the chair.

She looks at your hair. She then creates a line down the middle on one side she starts to braid it. "You're hair smells like (f/scent)" she says going to the other side and braiding it.

"Thanks" you say smiling.

"It wasn't a compliment" she says getting done with the braid. You look in the mirror admiring how you look like Wednesday. "Now last but not least, don't smile, don't laugh, don't think about what's best to come, instead brood, think about how life is a cruel, evil, world where at least thousands of people die a day, and one day one of those people will be you" when she said that, you happy smiled turned into a sad look. She looks at awe at what she has created. "I think you're ready" she said wide eyeing you.

She drags you down downstairs to the basement and you see an electric chair. You still had the depressive look on your face. She sits you down and straps you in. She goes over the controller. "You ready, (y/n)" she says putting on goggles to protect her eyes. You never said anything, you just sat there.

She pulled down the lever, you felt electricity go through your body, and into your heart. But you didn't not show it, your body shook but your mind was somewhere else.

Minutes later, she pushed up the lever, and walk to you. She unstrapped you and let you out.

"How was that?" She said, smirking.

"... Great!" You said with excitement. Wednesday's mouth dropped, when she saw that you were okay and you weren't broken anymore.

"You should be in shock... literally" she mumbled. She looked at you and humped her shoulders up. "Well, (y/n) you doubted me, I really thought I could change you" she said.

You looked up at Wednesday, "Wednesday, if you wanted me to act like you, you could have asked" you said smiling. You then made the same face Wednesday was making, you couldn't help to laugh. Wednesday walked out of the room like she was alone.

"Wednesday, we're are you going?" She continued walking up the basement stairs, turning the lights off and closing the door with you in the room. "Um... Wednesday?" You say. You then heard the sound of keys to the door, locking it.

"Wednesday?!"