Evan Peters! Quicksilver x Reader

Btw; I'm using as his friends as The Flash and Dash Parr from The Incredibles.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

"We have to get girlfriends for the school dance this Friday, I'm not going with you guys again like last year, it would just be weird" Dash said looking at me and Flash.

"I agree" said Flash. I just nodded my head in agreement. But how? We were the losers in school, not really losers, more like nobodies, the only thing me and my friends were known for is being the fastest at track meets. But I do have a special thing for (Y/n), aka prettiest girl in school, I've liked her since kindergarten through out all my life.

"Peter, you thinking about who you going with?" Dash said me. I smiled towards him, and nodded my head.

"I know exactly who I'm going with" I said thinking about the girl of my dreams. I couldn't help but to think of her. She was the only reason I run, besides my friends doing it, (Y/n) comes to every track meet and watches the runners.

"Who?" They both asked at the same time. I looked at my watch, 12:42, the time I watch her go down the stairs. I look to the stairs and see her walk down in slow motion, I slowed down time and alone me and my friends were going in fast motion.

"(Y/n)(L/n)... She so perfect" I drooled all over the floor and friend look at the stairs to see who I was talking about, the slow motion stopped and everything went back to normal, she walked with her head down and passed me.

She was perfect, everything about her was.

"... excuse me..." she said walking by, I moved out of her way when she said that, he hand brushed against my thigh on accident, I blush at her touch.

Flash and Dash look at each other and back at me. They burst out laughing loudly. I however was confused.

"Keep dreaming, Peter!" Flash said laughing still.

"Yeah! Hahaha" said Dash. It was true, every guy that asked her out, she either turned them down or said she wasn't ready, but that was back in middle school. She was going towards her locker, this was my moment to ask her.

"Well wish me luck" I quick ran to her, once I made it to her she was closing her locker with her books against her chest. She was surprised to see me, probably because I was just a couple of feet away from her.

"Oh! Hi Pietro" she says in a soft beautiful voice, I smiled at her beauty, it was unbelievable, I can't believe she knows my name.

"... Hi (Y/n)" I say nervously, I didn't know what to say next, all I could do is smell her amazing (F/scent) fragrance. I smile at her stupidly, she was the heart to my life, I don't want to screw this up. "I was... I was wondering if- oh wait! Be right back" I quick run over to the flower parlor down the street from the school and stole her some flowers, I knew her favorite flowers were (F/flower), I saw her picking them one day at the park. I run back to school in front of her and hand her the flowers. "These are for you, my sweet" I say. My sweet?! What was I thinking?! She giggled and accepted the flowers.

"Thank you, so much Pietro!" She said with excitement, began to sniff the flowers, as I watch her, drooling on the floor. She looks up from the flowers and saw that my mouth was wide open, she gently took her pointer finger and closed it. "So, school dance is on Friday, are you going with anyone?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No... how bout you?" I asked her, she said no, this was my chance, the heavens we're finally giving this moment. "Um... (Y/n), I was wondering... if you... maybe-"

"I would love to go with you Pietro" she said turning to me with kind eyes. Oh my lord! I was stunned, I was just looking at her with my eyes wide open with a confused look on my face. It was that easy?

"Great! I...umm... don't know what happens next" I said, I was clearly shocked out of my system, it didn't feel like I was breathing. I watch her as she sat the things in her hands on the ground and took out a pen from her bag, she grabbed my hand and started writing numbers on it.

"Just call me" she said. I nodded my head as she picked up her stuff from the floor and began to walk away. Once she was out of sight, I jumped up in down in excitement. I had to show Dash and Flash. I run over to the spot they were in.

"Hey guys! You'll never guess what just happened!" I said to them with the written on hand behind my back.

"Well, we saw you talking to (Y/n), so we're guessing... you got rejected!" They both started laughing and high fiving each other.

"Nope" I take my hand from behind my back and hold it up, showing them the number, they quickly stop laughing and viewed the numbers.

"No way" Dash said.

"Yes way!" I say happily. "So I have a date, now all I have to do is make her my girlfriend"