90s! Best Friend! Johnny Depp x 90s! Actress! Reader: Movie Drama [Part 1]

Damn, I wish I was born in the 80s, so I could live in the 90s!

My generation sucks! (No offense to all my 00's born readers, but to be honest we suck, sorry)

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

• You will be the Molly Ringwald💕 of the 90s.

• Your popular movies: The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, etc. (I know these were made in the 80s, but let's just imagine!!!)

 (I know these were made in the 80s, but let's just imagine!!!)

Outfit^^^

You had woke up from the couch you were napping on, you looked to see pizza on the table in front off you. As you reach for a slice, your hand had experience a shock of pain, you jerked your hand back when you realize it was Johnny who had hit your hand.

He was sitting next to you on the couch, as you were in a ball position, but your knees were up towards your chin, while you feet were in the leather couch.

"Ow! What was that for?" You say rubbing your back hand, he had smiled at you.

"Firstly, it's not your pizza and secondly, you didn't ask me," he said with a smirk on his face, you saw where this was going.

"So, you want me to ask you for a slice of pizza?" You asked him, while he laughs.

"Not ask, but beg for it," you started blushing as you playful punch him in the shoulder. "Okay, fine you don't to, just hurry and eat so we can go to the movies," he said getting up and getting his jacket.

You had gotten the pizza with your favorite toppings on it, and bite into it, the cheesy goodness of pizza. After, you were done with your second slice, Johnny had came in and threw your jacket on your head. You grab it and put it on.

Rushing to the car, you and Johnny get in. You guys were going to see your movie premiere for Sixteen Candles, (A/n: if you have never seen this movie, you have no life/heart/soul.) You guys ride to the movie theater, and get drop off and the front entrance.

You and Johnny tried hurrying in, but paparazzi was not on your side. Tons of cameras came hurdling towards you two.

"Johnny are you and (Y/n) finally a couple?" One said.

"(Y/n), what did you think about your acting in this movie?" Another said.

"Johnny, how is your mom?" Said another.

Finally you and Johnny were in and didn't get a ticket at all, you just went in. You and him took your seats and started to relax. Living a celebrity life, seems like a dream come true, but you have your ups and downs to it.

The movie had started, and lights had went down.

"So that kiss scene, with you and Michael, had did it work out?" Johnny said, you giggle at the thought of the memory.

"I mean... it was okay, I was nervous, but him seem okay" Johnny deeply sighed and continued watching the movie.

Time Skip brought to you by the best 90s teenage movie; The Breakfast Club, She's All That, Clueless, The Virgin Suicides and Romeo and Juliet.

As it got the the ending scene, Michael was leaning on his car, while you were wearing a bridesmaid dress. Although, the scene was heartwarming, Johnny seemed a bit annoyed.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom," he said quickly, running towards the doorway covering his face so nobody would see. You just nodded and continued to watch it.

He would always do that, he did the same thing with The Breakfast Club when you kissed Judd Nelson. (A/n: if you never watched that movie, I would advise you to stop reading, and just go watch it!) When the movie was over, he had came back.

"You okay?" You asked, he nodded his head, and smiled softly. Michael had came towards you two.

"It was a pleasure to work with you Ms. (L/n)," he said nicely, holding out his hand with a grin on his lips. You smiled and shook his hand. You had heard Johnny mumbling something about your lips, but you ignored it.

"What was that?" You asked, he shook his head, as if he didn't know what you were talking about. Michael had went out of the building, as Johnny rolled his eyes as he went out.

"Nothing" he sayed annoyed. Agh, you hated when he acted like this, it was so dumb to you, but you got used to it, after all you do have a surprise for him back at the your house!