Chapter 2

"And that's all for today.... And be prepared for the test next week"... Dr.Collingwod said while gathering all his stuff from the table...

"Professor.... I....I have a doubt"....Sam jumped out of excitement and said.... (As usual)

"Yes Sam come with me".....and she went after him towards the hallway

I also grabbed my stuff and started to push myself towards the door

"Boooo".......and Noah jumped on me from my left

"Oh...!!! Is it necessary for you to scare the hell out of me everyday.... With your new tricks... Then only your food digests.... Tell me..." I shouted while catching my breath

"Yes.. Ma'am.. Because you are my digestive pills... ".. He said while wrapping his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my check

In october it will be around 3 years "20th Oct" To be specific of our relationship....even today I just can't believe that I have been dating this Jerk for like 3 years.... We met at those not so formal senior-junior introduction session... When I was in first year...

Intially..... Yeah we didn't liked each other....or I should say we just couldn't stand each other... He used to think I was sarcastic and a badass bitch.... Who disrespects the "SENIORS", and I used to think that he was rude, mean and playboy kind off..... Yep he had that reputation...

We used to fight a lot.... Compete a lot.. And other stuff... But then I don't know what happend... Or how it happend... But we just fell for each other...my friends ask me a lot that how I fell for him... What happend and what he did... That I started living him so badly... And I just don't have an answer to their questions.....

Because I guess I really don't know what or how did it happen.. It just happend, frankly speaking I don't have a reason or a fairytale type of story for my feelings towards him...

And that's what I guess love is all about... Unconditional... Unreasonable... Spontaneous... Unpredictable... Ahh.. Unavoidable... It's not a planned out thing like in movies.... In real life... It just happens... Suddenly....

It's just that you need to keep your eyes and heart to let it happen!!!!!

"Knock... Knock are you there?? "... Noah said while he snapped his fingers infront of my eyes..

I suddenly came out of all my thoughts and said...." yes, can't you see me?? I sarcastically smiled

"yes my SARCASTIC BITCH".... He said and wrapped his right hand on my shoulder and pushed me towards his....

"Oh... Really Mr. MEAN MORON.... I said and planted a soft kiss on his lips..

"Ahm...ahmm...someone needs to get a room" Sam sang sarcastically.

"Oh so you got...free from your PRINCE CHARMING... Tell me did he cleared all your anatomy or not... Hmm....hun!!! I pouted and naughtily grinned at her..

" Ha.. Ha very funny".. Sam said

"yeah I know.. I lashed back

"stop it you both... I am getting late for my class.... So see you both later..." Noah said... And hugged me tightly

"Ah... and don't forget babe you have meet my parents tomorrow so be ready at 8 in the night I pick you up at the college spot.... Okay... Bye... Ah!!!! Remember I LOVE YOU!!!, he said while planting a kiss on my forehead and then went for his class

"Common Tanya we also need to go... We have to buy some stuff for the med chemistry assignment..."Sam said and we started heading towards the hostel room to change into denim shorts and tank top with a pair of sneakers.... Because shit its hell hot out there....