Epilogue

Sam's POV
It has been a year now from the day when Tanya took her last breath on that fateful night.... An innocent soul on this date departed from the miseries of her mutilated body...

Today was the day when we realized that now she would never open her eyes again... Would never speak again... Never go back to home or meet us again... She would never grow old, her pictures of you'll would mark the end of her journey in this world... Where some human scavengers had torn her body apart..

Those monsters were not satisfied, they were just not able to control their lust..their hunger...their fake ego and dominance... And hence within a week they were arrested while trying to molest another TANYA to prove their power...

I was just not able to believe that what kind of mentality these monsters had that a small confrontation for their lecherous activity by a WOMEN...had hurt their masculinity so badly...that to prove their fake ego, power, dominance and superiority they could such a heinous and brutal crime... I couldn't believe that how a person with a soul can even think of harming anyone like this.... But I guess that monsters just don't have a soul... And the concepts of humanity don't apply to animals....

Court trials were held and seeing the inhuman nature of the crime even the law people and the judiciary was shocked... The death statement for all the four monsters was issued...

Tanya's family... Well they had suffered the worst phase of a parents life by witnessing their young daughter's in front of their eyes... They couldn't curse their fate any more than this...those monsters just didn't raped their daughter,but they also raped them and for the rest of their lives, as long as they lived in this world every day they will wake up and confront this cruel fact..

And NOAH... Tanya had left behind a huge void in his life.. A void that could never be filled... Tanya was different, unique she had no match... I just can't explain what he is feeling... Only he knew what he was going through.... But even till now I can see that he keeps recalling all her precious memories... But the more he tried to relieve his her memories, the more alone he felt... The more alone he felt the more he tried to relieve her memories...

NOAH was alone but he still took a pledge to fight to provide the true peace and justice to Tanya's soul... With all his resourced and his loved ones support he opened an organization to help all the rape and sexual assaults victims.. By providing them assistance and support to survive this world, to raise their voice and stand up for the injustice against them and to fight all this and get over it for a brighter future ahead..

He relived Tanya's dreams to educate people about respecting everyone, to providing everyone equality... To change the patriarchal and wrong mentality of people, to change stereotypical views about men and women in the society... To change the wrong definition of the fake ego,pride, dominance and power in people's mind and to make everyone believe in protecting and respecting each other..

In Tanya's absence all her dreams became his own. It gave him some sort of solace to believe that way.. It offered him a reason to live.. A goal to achieve.... A meaning to his change...

Tanya's soul had left this world but her views... Her right fullness... Her mentality gave rise to a small movement... A movement to change the views of the society about sexual assault... She had left this world... But NOAH didn't let her die in people's mind....

************************************
So this is how Tanya's story ended... Hope everyone liked it... This story was very near to my heart... So I hope that everyone who read it felt the same way as I felt about it....

Thankyou