Chapter 5

Suddenly, i remembered that few hours ago I was getting ready.. It was a special day,the day when I would finally meet Noah's parents..he said he would pick me up from the college spot, which was a few meters away from the hostel, because boys were not allowed to roam around or linger around the girls hostel.

It was around 7 or 8 in the night and as the distance between the hostel and college spot was pretty much walkable...so I decided to move my legs and walk. There were few people on the streets but I guess I didn't cared about any one because I was lost in my thoughts that what will i do when I'll meet his parents?? Will they like me or not..?? What if they don't find me good enough for their son.. Damn...!! I was so confused, excited and a lot nervous already..stupid me literally.... But suddenly my thoughts were paused by a rushing voice of a van...

It stopped near me.. They opened the gate and pushed me inside, this all happened so fast..that..I..I...couldn't even sense how to react but; when I was inside the van, I started screaming in fear... In pain..

"let me out.. Let me out.. Help me anybody.. Please leave me.. Who are you all..." I cried and shouted but I guess that no body heard my voice

I could sense that my ankle was bleeding, then suddenly my hands were tied back and one of them covered my mouth with his hand..i couldn't see their face they were covered with some mask.. But I knew that whoever they were.. They didn't wanted the good for me...

My hand..my leg...my body..my soul everything was paining I was feeling weak but still I managed to bite the dirty hand that covered my face and started hitting the window...in a hope that somebody would see me crying for help..or that the window will break and I'll could run out of all this... But it all went in vain because I couldn't overcome the masculine power around me.

They pushed me again to the back seat, I....I...cried and begged them to leave me.. I asked them what did they wanted from me...I warned them not to touch me or else the result will be not good for them... In a stupid and slightest hope that they would get scared...

"Sshh....sshhhppp...quiet.. quiet just shut the fuck up.. You two effing morons cannot control a single girl... Useless creatures.. Now I don't want to hear a single word from her it's irritating as hell...do you both understand..."a kinda harsh and familiar voice sitting next next to the driver seat shouted on his two companions sitting next to me in the back seat... I could sense from his tone and I could smell alcohol over there in the van...he was dunk.. Possibly all of them were drunk

But then my thoughts were shrieked by a thundering sound of slap on my face.. It hurt..but then I felt it again and again and again.. and yet again..my face pained a lot so I closed my eyes... But couldn't stop the pain and tears... I could feel that my face went numb and blood spilled out of my face. I touched it.. It was swollen..and all I could feel was pain... Intense pain inside me

"WHERE ARE YOU NOAH WHY CAN'T YOU FIND ME!!! PLEASE COME TAKE ME AWAY... PLEASE I DON'T FEEL SAFE.. IT'S HURTING ME.. FIND ME NOAH.... AND TAKE ME AWAY... PLEASE.. I NEED YOU.." I closed my eyes and pleaded until everything just went black......