Chapter 7

I had sensed that something bad was going to happen..

And then that pervert pushed himself inside me, my lifeless body throbbed for a fraction of second. I screamed, cried, begged for mercy but it all went in vain

Over that ruthless sinister's shoulder,  I stared into the moonlit quiet vast black and white sky. Perhaps, there was a GOD beyond that infinite sky who was looking at me in the moment...looking at me and still doing nothing.. Absolutely nothing...

And then it began. It was blur my clothes were being torn off, their was pain, the scream died in my throat, I was choking, the pain was growing, the faces were changing but pain still being there.... I fainted and again regained consciousness...again and again.. And yet again..Till there nothing was left of me except a BLEEDING BODY AND A VACANT STATE.....!!!!

The sand got stacked in blood... My blood, but it didn't matter to the savages blinded by list and overpowered by alcohol.. They continued to... TEAR ME APART.......

My soul was torn, it had died, I had stopped fighting all I could hear was their monstrous, lust full, beasterly laughs and all I could do was to cry..cry...and cry; my soul cried but my body didn't reacted. My soul cried and cried and cried....

But for relief I took a large deep breath.. A really deep and large one... Probably the last one not for my body but for my soul... For that innocent girl that died inside me today....after seeing humans behaving like animals...!!!!