Not A Chapter

I would like to share what I think with everyone over here...

Rape is not a mistake... Done under alcohol or some stupid influence...we need to understand falling from the bed on ground is mistake... But falling on someone without your clothes and forcing yourself upon them without their consent... IS Rape.... A HEINOUS CRIME IN EVERY SENSE

Raping someone or sexually assaulting someone to prove your dominance or to satisfy your foolish ego... Is not the correct solution to make you feel superior, stronger and powerful...

Instead it only proves that you have lost your humanity somewhere... And have started to behave like an animal...

People who rather then using their power to suppress the other people.. Use their human instincts to help others and respect everyone are the real humans.. Because "MIGHT IS RIGHT" is the principle of the jungle and applies to beasts,And beasts don't progress but humans do....

For people who think that eve teasing a girl, following her, spreading her number among assholes, spoiling her image by slut shamming her, abusing her... Is a way to get her like you or to be interested in you.. Then let me tell you one thing that these all acts are not the correct path to a girls heart....these acts are only the correct path of getting yourself behind the bars...

Raping a girl because she rejected you.. Or insulted you for your lecherous acts... Not shows how superior and masculine you are.. It only shows how weak and cheap you actually are

Flirting, drinking, hanging out late at night, being friendly with guys, clothes.....these are not the stuff that are the reason behind someone getting raped... BUT THE RAPIST ACTUALLY ARE...!!!

As, United States Vice president JOE BIDEN once said that.... Look guys, no matter what a girl does, no matter how she is dressed or behaves, no matter how much she had to drink it's never, never, never, never, never OK to touch her without her CONSENT. This doesn't makes you a MAN it makes you a COWARD

Hence, it is important to understand that if you talk to your daughter about safety.. Then you should also talk to your son about consent... It's important to educate your child about respecting their opposite gender...

Slut shaming and blaming the victim is not the way to defend a rape,  we need to understand that...RAPE IS RAPE A CRIME IT IS NEVER EXCUSABLE.....

But this totally doesn't mean to blame every men present on this earth... And to consider every single men as lecherous pervert....if there are some men who rape women.. And there are also some of them who respect and protect the women... And even ARE THE VICTIMS SOMETIMES..

Rape disproportionately affects women. But the key term here is disproportionately. Sexualized violence against men does occur and is certainly worthy of attention and concern —we choose to put much of our focus on women because, based on the numbers, women have been more likely to fall victim to rape or sexual assault, It is a huge problem that men don’t get enough attention and, certainly, more is needed, but it should not at all detract from the women.

SEXISM.. is one of the main reason behind sexual assault... Women suffer a lot of sexism in the society primarily due to the patriarchal mentality of the society..but it totally doesn't mean that men don't suffer sexism... In a less amount but they suffer to...

So rather then blaming each other we should focus on changing the mentality of the society...breaking the stereotypical norms defining men and women...we should focus on letting and gaining equality, power and rights that everyone equally deserves..

We should focus on educating every child to respect everyone irrespective of their genders... And to never impose or force yourself on anyone to prove your power and superiority.....just because you feel that the other person is inferior... It doesn't mean that you have the right to destroy their soul....

************************************
I totally felt the necessity of writing my personal opinion.....so I wrote

Comment and tell what do you feel... Because it's good to share your views