Chapter 4

"Mom.. Dad.. Noah!! where are you all.. Actually where am I?? Can you all hear me - MOM..DAD..Noah!!!", I was screaming on the top of my voice.... But it all went in vain,an ere, empty and pale silence surrounded me, no one was there,no one, just me..... And silence...

It was all dark, I tried to move my hand but it was tied back with a rope. I felt week... I could sense how blood recklessly flowed out of my cold and bruised body, but still I gained all my strength and got up on my knees I tried to move in what looked like a n empty lonely van...

I was very weak so in my attempt to move I fell on the van's ground and my head hit the gate, I cried in pain and suddenly a sense of fear and anticipation surrounded me and caused a striking shiver in my spine... But this was not enough scary thoughts were running all around in my mind...for calming myself down I thought of my mom's food....my dad's teaching.... And my cute little dearest little brother Dave's pranks..A tear came rolling down my cheek...with a fearful sensation of never being able to see them again...!!!!!

I thought about.. Sam.. About Noah.. I thought about all the time that I had spent with them.. All these thoughts bought a little smile on my face..yes I was weak.. My body was paining badly but yet I couldn't stop myself from smiling while thinking of all this....i sniffed and smiled while crying with fear...

Those peaceful thoughts bought a sense of relief and rested my soul a bit... So now I thought getting out of here.. For the people who I loved. I moved my legs, they were paining my ankle was bleeding but I still gathered all my energy, and rapped the van door and shouted for help... Then someone opened the door... I was not able to see his face.. But I was so thankful and relieved...

But then a huge hand pulled my hair and dragged me out, it was paining I was crying... I asked him what was he doing... I begged him to PLEASE LEAVE ME..!! Please... I begged him to fear from the law... To fear from God... To fear from his own inner spirit...... But I think he didn't had one....!!!!

"Quiet.. Quiet... You fucking filthy bitch...just shut your mouth or else I'll rip off your vocal chords...what are you all looking at motherfuckers take a something and put it in her mouth to shut this bitch up... " a hard, loud and kinda familiar voice shouted from somewhere..

I tried to look who it was... But then I was thrown away with force and a dirty cloth was puffed in my mouth. I could feel that I was on a heap of sand, I noticed it was a dark site... Some sort of construction site

I couldn't sense why I was here, I don't know who were these people.. Who bought me here...they sounded a bit familiar but I still couldn't recall who actually were they... But there was only one thing that I could sense.. It was DANGER... SOME BIG DANGER
...!!!!!