Chapter 3

(picture above of what Tanya was wearing)

So I and Sam got ready in our denim shorts and top...and headed to the taxi spot....our college was on a bit outskirts of the city... So we had to take a taxi to reach the market spot...
It was usually hard to find a taxi at this time of the day... Because every driver knew that for maximum students this is the lecture or class time so #nocustomertime

And as usual there were no taxis or cabs around there....the place was also not that crowed... There were two more middle aged men at the spot probably waiting for a taxi, a small daily use products shop, and some passing by people... Not much of chaos I guess..

Suddenly, I came out of my thoughts when Sam gently pushed me with her right elbow and gestured me through her eyes to look at my right... Where the two middle aged men were standing leaning a bit in the pole

I saw that they were staring at us... Up to down....In a bit creepy and lecherous way... I felt a bit uneasy by that... So I death glared at them moved a bit side wards with Sam...

We didn't looked at them back... And carried on looking and waiting for a taxi.... But after sometime I heard Sam saying.. "TANYA!!!... ah... Look at your left..." Her voice sounded a bit creepy and through her facial expression I felt as if she had seen the grossest thing ever....

Yes, seriously it was the grossest thing.. Because when I turned I saw one of the men holding his disgusting dick and shaking it creepily.. Kind of like low level masturbating..

Ew...!!! You freak... Sam shouted

"Looks like someone likes you ladies.... Why don't you come and have a better look of your excited admirer...." he grinned creepily and turned his dick shakily towards us

"Wow.... That's kinda huge man" I said and politely walked towards him

"What the fuck are you doing....Tanya"??, Sam shouted

See what I am doing I said and grabbed that perverts dick with my handkerchief and twisted it with full force

"Fuck.. Fuck..shit...what the hell you fucking bitch leave me" he said while squishing his legs together minimise the pain

"What the hell am i doing... Huh!!! And what the hell were you doing, you creepy looking fucking bastard Dickstard, you lecherous pervert..." I held him by his collar and shouted with full rage

"If you are so much interested in showing you stinking and disgusting dick to girls.... Then you should probably go and show it to your mother.... I bet you'll be very delighted when she'll spank you hard in you ass..." I said and released his collar with a push,which made him stumble a bit...

"You fucking bitch.. Girls like you are the reason for everything... First you make boys excited and then you act as bloody victim"... His friend said while supporting him to get up

"Excuse ME.....LOOK WHAT POT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK... I mean literally you and your pervert friend should be ashamed of yourself.... For eve teasing a girl... Not respecting her... Abusing her... And then fucking blaming her... When she protests you bloody morons...." Sam shouted like an angry goddess....

And in no time people starting crowding over there...

"Look at how these girls are Abusing.... No shame and respect at all.....first you wear these kind of body revealing provocative clothes... And then beat up boys like this.... Girls nowadays are turning into total sluts I tell you" I heard someone talking...

"So my clothes are not good just because they are short..." I turned to the crowd and said.... "for you my clothes are provocative... Not decent right... So tell me what a decent cloth is... Which covers the full body... And guarantee you of not getting raped or eve teased by such perverts.... So how Is BURQUA.... Ya it covers the whole body... So no body show... But let me tell you one thing even girls wearing BURQUA get raped.... It doesn't matters if you are wearing bikini or a burqua... A cheap mentality will stare at you cheaply irrespective of your clothes.... These two perverts standing there are also wearing shots.... But I and my friend have not eve teased them, or have passed vulgar comments on them... You know why...BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A CHEAP MENTALITY... BUT THESE TWO PERVERTS HAVE A FUCKING CHEAP MENTALITY.... the problem is not with the clothes it is with the brain.... For a cheap mentality no clothes are decent.. But for a good mentality.... Even a naked person in decent.....and its not always with boys.. A girl with a cheap mentality can rape a guy... And a boy with a good mentality can protect a girl... That also happens... So try to bring a change in your mentality... Try to make people learn to respect others rather then blaming others..... "I lashed out at the crowd.. And saw some people with their heads down...

" yes this girl is right..."someone from the crowd said... Yes!!...Yeah!!.. Other people joined him...hey you two idiots say sorry.... Say sorry!!! Immediately.... Someone from the crowd roared...

"We are sorry ma'am... We'll never do such a thing again..."one of the pervert said

"yes please forgive us and let us go... Or else these people... Will beat us and hand over to the police... We don't want to get arrested... Please we are extremely sorry.." the other one said

"they'll not take you to police we'll take you there..." Sam lashed out at him

"let it be Sam... Let it be.. They are felling guilty.... Let them go... And even we are getting late... We need to get to the market... Buy our stuff... And then come back to the hostel early to complete the assignment... " I said in bit calm voice

Ya!!... you are right... Lets take that cab which stopped over here to see all this drama... She smiled and we went towards the taxi...to reach the market...