Chapter 12

Tanya's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, I was standing in a corner of a room in the hospital dress or GOWN or whatever, but this all I didn't cared about... What all I cared about was how will my family react after seeing me, how would Noah react, I wanted to hug him feel his warmth rest on his shoulders and cry loudly cursing my destiny, cursing those beasts, cursing that superior power that governed this world... Yes the power because for me now God was no one and no where...!!!!!

I wiped my tears and sensed that my body was Damn cold... Just like ice. I felt my skin was dry and had a lot of syringe marks it... Some stitches on my ankle and hand were also there... Apart from all this I felt really really lightweight... I could sense that some sort of diminished light was also illuminating through my body...

Loud, deep cries disturbed my thoughts. I saw a family was sitting and crying beside a bed...there back was facing me so I was not able to see there faces but There were three people a lady, a man and a kid... I felt bad for their loss.. May the soul of their loved one rest in peace... Seeing them I suddenly remembered about my family....where were they I wanted to meet them... Talk to them... Tell them how I felt about never being able to see anyone again... How scared I was..i need to talk to them.. They must be worried

"this cannot happen... With her... Why her.. She was too young.. Why!!??? I heard the lady in the room murmuring and then she again started silently crying... I felt as if I knew this voice.. An awkward silence surrounded the room,then the door opened and a tall guy entered the room... He slowly slowly walked inside the room..as if he was crawling and unwillingly pushing himself in... as if he didn't wanted to enter the room.. As if he just wanted to run away from the reality... Then finally he came inside and I could see his face...

He was... He was.. NOAH.. MY NOAH!!!! ... But why was he restless, panicked, so depressed, why he looked like as if he had lost his whole life...

"we are sorry, we tried but you know she was badly bleeding when she came here.. She had internal damages and failures.. She was not responding to medications and surgeries.....her condition was never stable...she even had pneumonia, brain damage, blood infections... Her condition was deteriorating day by day.... Even after being brutally raped we tried to make her fight for her life... But it looks like as if her soul had left her body a lot before she reached here... I think she must have lost the hope of living.. So we couldn't...save her, You can take her body after 24 hours... Take care and may her soul rest in peace" I heard the doctor saying but I didn't paid any attention to it because right now I was only thinking that why was Noah here???

Suddenly I saw Noah fell on his knees... I moved a bit forward to help him... But I heard him shouting "Tanya.. Tanya... Tanya... Why her... Why her" his voice made my footsteps stop on their own and I stood where I was in utter shock... I could see him crying and shouting in huge pain

"No!!!" I gathered all my energy and screamed on the top of my voice... But to my surprise no one reacted

Tears filled my eyes.. "I am here see me, why are you crying... I am here with you.. Your love Tanya... I.. I.. Am right in front of you.. Please don't cry..." I said softly while sobbing... But still no one responded... I went a bit closer.. "baby please don't cry.. Please" I almost pleaded

Then I saw the old man from the family got up and went close to Noah to console him. When he moved aside from the bed I was able to get a slight glimpse of the dead patient lying on the bed.. A shiver ran through my cold nerves I went closer to the body to confirm my fear and doubts

A sense of fear, shock, nervousness engulfed my body... As got a complete view of the girl lying on the bed...

IN WAS ME... LYING THERE STILL...MOTIONLESS...UNCONSCIOUS...DEAD!!!!!!