Miles Away (Sleeping With Sirens Fanfiction)

A/N:

this is a BAND FANFIC.

For clarification, Kellin isn't married to Katelynne and doesn't have a kid. He is 26 and Winter ((his gf)) is 24. They have been dating for about three years. Any other character in here that is already in a relationship isn't in their real-life relationship, it's their fanfic one.

Vic Fuentes is Winter's "brother" Winter and Vic aren't legally or biologically related. But, they're very close friends, so he's like a brother to her. Okay, Carry on(:

-------

~Winter's p.o.v.

Kellin was out on tour and was coming home today. I didn't know what to do for the remainder of the time left until he was coming so I just got dressed. I got on my Sleeping With Sirens pullover and some ripped skinny jeans, vans, and put my few pieces of jewelry on. I put my makeup on. Eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and some powder on my pale face. Then my black hair, I straightened it quickly. That was my usual morning routine. A little while after, I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door to see nobody, just an envelope. I opened it and it was merely a thank you card from my friend for her birthday gift. I put it on the table and went to the livingroom.

I went to go watch some television. It took a few hours until I heard the door burst open and many footsteps come in. I glaced over to see Kellin and the rest of the band members. I ran up to Kellin to give him a hug and he hugged me back.

"Hey," he said smiling. I loved his smile.

I giggled, "Hi," I said smiling back.

"HI!!!" The rest of the band members said in unison, mocking Kellin and I.

"Uhm, hi." I replied blankly, but then couldn't help but smiling afterwards.

Kellin set his stuff down and as did the rest of them. Kellin and I walked back to the bedroom. He hugged me again.

"Why didn't you unpack a few things? I thought you were stating until Thursday."

"Well, uh, I think it's kinda pointless because..." He trailed off.

"Because what?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm leaving again on Monday." He replied.

I was in shock, so I just said, "Oh, well okay. I mean, I guess that makes sense, since you're only here for your concert right now.." I say with a fake smile.

"Sorry..." He started sadly. "You know I want to spend time with you, but I have to wait until the tour is over."

"But, you'll be back before my birthday...right?"

"I don't think so."

"Oh." 

He glanced away from my sad face for a moment and then he tried changing the subject. 

"Uh, well speaking of a concert here....You're coming with us to the show here. Right?" 

"Yeah, I mean, unless you don't want me to...?"

He hugged me and said sweetly, "Of course I'd like you to! Hey, I want you to feel better. Do you want me to sing?" He asked, then laughed a little bit. I nodded.

Kellin called in Jack and told him to bring his guitar, he told me to sit on the bed and get comfortable. He was so sweet.

Jack played a sweet melody on guitar and Kellin started singing. It got to the pre-chorus and the lyrics were, "cause I can sing you a song; but I don't think words can express your beauty." I recognized it right away. It was If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn. My favorite. And after a few more lines it got to the chorus, "They say that love is forever. Your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me." He sang the rest of the song and it was lovely. I smiled, he smiled, and Jack left. I was so happy he was here. I couldn't wait to see him perform at his concert tomorrow.

A/N: SORRY THAT WAS PRETTY BORING. I WILL UPDATE ASAP, UNTIL THEN, THANK YOU FOR READING. ILY. HEHE

-------