Chapter Two

I went out to the living room to see Jack, Gabe, and Justin eating pizza.

“Where’s Kell?” I questioned.

“Uh, out front, I think…?” Gabe replied.

Justin just shrugged.

“Yeah, I think he’s trying to write another song…” Jack commented.

I slightly nodded and opened the front door to see Kellin just sitting there. No guitar, no ear buds, no nothing. He was just looking out to the street blankly. I stood there for a moment before speaking. He didn’t even realize I was there until I spoke.

“Hey, you okay?” I asked, worried.

“Huh?” he said glancing over to me, “Oh, it’s only you. I thought I was hearing things.” He mumbled, glancing at his hands that were placed in his lap, then back to the street.

I didn’t think he heard my question, so I repeated it.

“You alright?” I asked, sitting in the chair next to him, grabbing a monster out of the cooler for him. “Here” I said, handing it to him.

He took a sip and turned his head to me.

“Yeah, I’m alright.” He replied unconvincingly.

“No you’re not.” I commented.

He sighed, “Sorry. I just…” he paused for a moment, “I wanted to stay longer than Monday.”

I sighed, too, “I wish you could stay, too.

Justin and Gabe walked out, while Jack lingered.

“Hey guys,” Gabe started, then motioned for Justin to finish his sentence.

“Is…uh…is Vic and the rest of the band able to come over?”

I didn’t reply, just looked at Kellin for his input.

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

They all looked at me. 

“Sure?” I half asked, half answered.

“Thanks, Winter.” Jack said from the doorway. And they all walked inside without closing the door.

“Guys, come in and get some some pizza! It’s getting cold.” They yelled from inside.

Kellin stood up, and with Monster in one hand, he gestured his out to hold mine. I stood up, grabbed his hand, and he locked his fingers with mine and we walked in.

“We saved you guys some,” Jack said with his mouth full.

There was six pieces left.

“Three each?” Kellin asked.

“You can have four, if you want. I’ll only have two.” I said.

He nodded, grabbed a plate, and took all four pieces; I did the same, but with two pieces, instead.

I sat on the couch in between Kellin and Justin. I looked at the whole band’s shirts, they were all so messy. Kellin was probably the cleanest out of all of them. They turned to a station on the television that I hated, so I went back to the bedroom and just watched some TV that I liked. 

When I was done, I went out to the kitchen to throw my dirty paper plate away. There were dirty plates everywhere.

“Slobs.” I mumbled.

Gabe looked back at me and said, “We’re not slobs, we’re just lazy.” And the whole band laughed. Kellin threw his plate away to please me.

“Thank you.” I said. He smiled in reply, and looked at the rest of the band while gesturing towards the trash can. They all got up and cleaned after themselves.

“Thank you.” I said, still slightly annoyed that it took that long, but glad they threw their garbage away.

Kell walked up to the fridge and asked if I wanted a Monster while grabbing one for him. I nodded and he tossed it to me. We both heard the doorbell ring and we opened it to see Pierce the Veil.

“Come in,” Kellin said as they walked in. Jack grabbed a CD and placed it into the player.

“Sorry, we ate all the pizza.” Gabe commented.

“It’s fine, we had tacos.” Mike replied.

I heard King for a Day come on and everyone slightly smiled.

Vic and Kellin started singing along to their parts.

We blasted it super loud and I went back to the room, closed the door and just heard it echoing through Kellin and I’s large house.

Tony knocked and I didn’t want him to come in because I was tired, but I told him he could anyway.

“Sup.” I said blankly as he slowly walked in.

“Hey, are we able to spend the night?”

“Uh…” I said, starting to trail off.

“If not, that’s fine.”

“Let me get back to you on that.”

He nodded and walked out.

“Close the door!” I yelled, but he wasn’t listening, “Or, uh, don’t…"

Kell walked in. “Hey, what did you say to them spending the night?” they were acting like 13-year-old boys with this whole spending the night thing.

“I didn’t tell him anything.” I replied quietly.

“Good, because I don’t want anyone sleeping here tonight except for you and I. I’m annoyed with having to hang out with the same people 24/7. I mean, they’re like my brothers and all, but still.”

“That’s fine.” I said smiling. I was glad he wanted to spend time with me without his friends around.

Kellin nodded, smiled, and walked out. He at least made sure to close the door behind him. I put my ear buds in. “Finally,” I whispered, “peace and quiet.”

Pierce the Veil said their goodbyes at around 10:45 to 11:00ish, while the others stayed until about 11:30.

I heard all of the footsteps leave the house and the music wasn’t on anymore.

Kellin walked in. I was already in bed, but I was just watching TV, not sleeping. He just took his pants off and slept in his shirt and boxer shorts.

“Hey, sorry about all of that noise. I hope you didn’t mind too much.” He told me apologetically.

I laughed a little bit, “Its fine.” I replied smiling.

He smiled too.

He leaned in and gave me a soft, but long, kiss. I hadn’t kissed him for months and it was nice to finally kiss him again. We pulled away at the same time and just stared at each other for a while until we got sleepy.

“Goodnight, love you.” He said sweetly.

“Love you too, goodnight.” I replied smiling, and we soon drifted off to sleep.

A/N:

Sorry that was so long and boring! It'll start getting WAY better soon!!! Please vote c: