Chapter Seven (part one)

~Winter's p.o.v.

I woke up, my head still in Kellin's chest, to Kellin's loud cough. I could hear his heart rate monitor speeding up, and I jumped out of the bed to get a nurse.

I was running down the halls super quickly, as fast as I could, screaming, "Doctor! I need a doctor! Or a nurse!" I saw a short woman run up to me and speak quickly, "What's the problem?"

I was panting, "Room...564..." She nodded, knowing that there was something wrong in that room and called a few nurses/doctors on the way there. I ran behind all of them. We got into the room, and they got equipment out.

They had one of those buzzy things that you put on the patient's chest, and oxygen tubes. They put oxygen tubes on Kellin and asked me to leave the room.

I sat in the hall chairs, my head in my arms.

"This is all my fault.." I muttered.

"No its not." I heard a voice say. It was Vic.

"V-Vic? Wh..what are you doing here?"

"I heard about Kellin...and I came to apologize to him..I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. It won't happen again, I promise." He said, I knew he meant it.

I nodded, "I forgive you. I'm sorry too, about y'know, telling you to never talk to me or see me again.."

"It's okay." He said simply.

We sat in silence.

"Are they gonna call you in or...?" Vic finally asked.

"They said it'll be a couple of hours." I replied.

"Oh, okay. I'll leave now, nice seeing you." He said, walking out.

A doctor walked out of the room, "Ms. Harmony?"

I nodded.

"You're going to have to go home."

"But I--"

"No buts, please. Leave now. Come back tomorrow. Thank you." He told me, walking back into the room.

I sighed, stood up and left.

I was crying on the car ride home. When I got home, I was really tired. And I cried, again. I cried myself to sleep that night. What if he doesn't make it? That question repeated in my head so many times. and I finally fell asleep.

The next morning, I stayed in bed and didn't get out. Then my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Hospital Metro. Is this Winter Harmony?"

"Uhm, yes.."

"Can you come now? You're gonna have to say your goodbyes."

-------

A/N:

Chapter seven part one is the MAIN part of Ch. seven; I put it into two different parts, but part two isn't even, like, half a page >.< anyways, thank you for reading, I hope you,enjoyed this.