Chapter Ten (finale)

**MANY MONTHS LATER**

~wedding day~

~Winter’s p.o.v.

I’d finally gotten fully ready and it was time for me to walk down the aisle.

Well, Justin had to walk me down, since neither of our parents knew about this wedding. Just Kellin’s mom and she said she wanted to greet me when I got up there, not walk me down the aisle.

After saying our “I do’s” and all of the detailed shit, the priest finally said, “You may kiss the bride,”

Kellin was holding my waist and I had my arms around his neck, we both leaned in and he looked me deeply in the eyes before kissing me it felt like -

~Kellin’s p.o.v.

- Heaven. Sparks flew and I felt like there was nothing else was going on in the world, just this moment.

I truly loved her, more than anyone else.

~Winter’s p.o.v.

I love Kellin with all of my heart. Our kiss was electric. After that, there were only the other band members’ girlfriends/wives, so I threw the bouquet out to them. Oh, did I mention Matty was there?

( Matty Mullins, btw c: )

Everyone congratulated us and it was finally time for the husband-wife dance. If I’m James Dean, Then you’re Audrey Hepburn Acoustic played; I wasn’t too great of a dancer. At all. Whatsoever. So, Kellin just said to do the simple one-step two-step thingy. We finished the dance of with a quick kiss. The wedding – did I mention weddings take awhile? – had finally ended.

I guess that Kellin wasn’t going anywhere, and I wasn’t either. I truly loved him, with all my heart.

~Kellin’s p.o.v.

The wedding was pretty pleasant. Especially the kissing, hah. (Sorry, wanted some humor cx).

Winter and I were going to be together until death…I guess this is the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. I truly loved her, with all my heart.

~THE END :3~

-------------------------

A/N:

Sorry this book was a little bit rushed /: hope you enjoyed it!(: