Chapter Four

A/N:
GUYS GUYS GUYS I S2G THIS CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD BC I'M GONNA DO GREAT STUFF AND OMG YAY OKAY READ IT PLEASE THANKS
-------

~Winter's p.o.v

I woke up the same direction as I was the night.before, but Kellin wasn't there. I hope he didn't leave yet.

I looked around the room and saw Kellin getting his bag.

"Wait." I said, standing up and getting out of bed. I hadn't even changed into pajamas to go to bed. Kellin turned towards me, knowing what I was thinking.

"You do realize I wasn't gonna leave without you, right?" He laughed and walked up to me, grabbed his suitcase with one arm to carry it, and putting his arm around my shoulder.

I sighed in relief, "Good."

He put his suitcase back down when we got to the front door and he stood there. I realized he was leaving right now, and tears.came to my eyes; I blinked them away so he couldn't see.

He got a note out of the back pocket of his pants and handed it to me. It was folded and I just held it in my hand.

"Don't open it until I've left." he told me. I nodded and clenched it in my hand.

"Promise you'll be okay?" He asked, worried.

I nodded and said, "Really, baby, I will be just fine." I replied starting to get choked up. I looked away so he didn't see me cry.

He looked down and tears were streaming down my face. He knew it, but I couldn't ever show him I was.

He grabbed my chin and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"I'll Skype you every night, okay?" He assured. I nodded.

"I love you so much." He said before passionately kissing me. He ended the kiss.

"I love you too." I replied.

He gave me one last peck and a hug on the cheek and left.

I watched as the tour bus rolled away.

I missed him already. I cried, again.

I opened my hand back up and read the crumpled note, he wrote, "If you miss he, I'm just a phone call away. Please be strong; be strong for me ♡. I love you so much, babe ♡

-Kellin" 
-------------
A/N:
Was that short? IDK. Well, a lot of the parts are from Miles Away (song), if you didn't notice. cx
Heheh, well THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, I PROMISE THERE'S A LOT OF DRAMA IN CHAPTER FIVE AND SIX OKAY
pleas vote, comment, and add to your library!!!