Chapter Five

~Winter's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning, my birthday, to find raindrops on my window. I was happy for the rain but I still missed Kellin. I opened my phone up to see two unread messages. One.from Kellin:

Hey baby, I don't know if you're awake yet or not, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and tell you that I love you so much<3

I smiled. I wish he was here...

The second message was from Vic:

Hey, Kellin said I have to check up on you and see if you're all good. I'll be over at 10:30ish. Thanks.

I looked at the clock. 9:45am. Ugh. He'll be here soon, I guessed I might.as well get ready. So, I did. By the time I made hot chocolate and was comfy on the couch, Vic rang the doorbell and I let him in.

"Why does Kellin insist you check on me?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"He cares about you." He replied blankly.

We started talking and soon, became closer and closer until our faces were hardly apart.

"You're so beautiful.." He commented.

I blushed. He leaned in, I leaned in...and we kissed.

No, what am I doing, I can't I have a --

My thoughts were cut off by a loud yell of Vic and I's names.

Kellin.

I pulled away asap.

"Kell, I swear its not what it--" I tried to explain but he'd.already stormed off to our room to get his few things.

"Wh-What are you doing."

He grabbed a few pieces of clothing and angrily stuffed it on his bag.

He was leaving?!

"B-Babe, no. I promise it was an acci-"

He stormed out and I followed quickly along. I looked at Vic with anger. He did this.

"I'm sorry I-"

I cut him off, "NO! LEAVE! I never want to see you again!" I replied angrily and ran out of the house, trying to catch up with Kellin.

"No, Kellin, please wait.."

He cut me off, "I COME HOME FOR YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY AND THIS US HOW YOU REPAY ME! BY MAKING OUT WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS?!? WE'RE. DONE!" He said quickly and he definitely seemed pissed.

I knew that Vic coming over wasn't gonna turn out good.

Kellin was already in his car. I ran to mine speedily and started it as fast as possible.

Kellin had started his and started to drive off, I was following behind.

Great. Just great.

~Kellin's p.o.v

I was so pissed off. I canceled the rest of the tour for this? This is how she repays me? By making out with one of my best friends? I stared, angry, at the wedding ring I was going to propose to her with tonight. Then, I looked in the rearview mirror. I saw Winter following right behind me. It was pouring outside. I stared back at the very expensive ring and became so pissed I smacked it and it ended up somewhere on the floor in the back seats.

I felt, and heard, an impacting feeling and everything went black. I couldn't feel anything.

------------
A/N:

Sooo, there's the drama! I hope you liked this chapter. cx

Pleasee vote, comment, and add to your library! Thanks!(: