Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

-------------------------------

The van pulled up to the studio and we all filed out thanking the driver. It had started to rain since we had all left the dorms, so we sprinted to the front door, not wanting to get wet, but not being able to not to with how hard it was raining.

But on his way to the doors I wasn't watching where I was going, so intent on getting inside that, I stepped into a puddle causing me to slip and crash onto my right knee right onto the concrete.

In that moment I severely regretted wearing such thin sweats because I had such little protection over my knee, which now was stinging horribly. Even the beating of the rain on my knee was hurting it. I tried to stand so that I could finish the last few feet into the building but I just slipped back down onto the pavement.

I registered the sound of the building door opening and someone running back outside to hopefully help me but all I could think of was that I would have to just walk it off instead of having to have someone treat it because that would mean them seeing my thigh most likely which was littered with scars from all the times I had harmed myself like this morning. I paled at the thought, if anyone knew about what I did to myself then it would surely be the death of me.

I felt the arm of the person who had come to help me being placed on my shoulder, looking up to see Taehyung trying to help me up and into the studio with a very concerned look on his face that was drenched in water. It was a struggle getting up and inside but I managed to hide my pain, probably because I had a lot of experience in the matter.

"Are you badly hurt kook?", Jin said as soon as Tae and I entered the door. He was so motherly the way he acted that it reminded me of my own mom. I could feel everyones looks of concern and it pained me that I had to lie to them, not wanting to but knowing it was necessary.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little scratch.", putting on a smile that I hoped looked real, when in reality I could feel the pain from my knee pulsing to every where else in my body.

"Alright if you say so...." Jimin said skepticaly, but went to pick up his bag and headed to the practice room with everybody else in tow.

I went to follow, eyes widening as I put my whole weight onto my leg. I wanted nothing more then to sit back down and cry but knew I had to keep going. There was a whole day of practicing left and this sure wasnt going to be the worst part of the day.

When we all got to the practice room we sat our bags down against the wall opposite the wall of mirrors we used to see ourselves practice. I accidentally let my bag touch my knee and winced a tiny bit before shooting back up hoping no one saw. To my relief no one seemed to notice, as they were all too busy stretching or talking to each other to do so.

Once our instructor came in we all took our places on the floor to begin our newest dance. Luckily I didn't really have many upfront moments in the parts they were learning today so he could hopefully get away with not being as good as usual today.
This is going to be a bad practice.... I kept thinking as we lined up in formation to start dancing.

-------time skip 3 hours------

I had been completely wrong in thinking that this would be a bad practice.... It had been an excruciating one to say the least. Every movement making my knee hurt worse. I didn't think I had ever danced worse in my life as well. Oh what all the fans would think if they saw me dance like I was now. I'd probably get tons more hate than I already do now.

I continually got asked if I was okay and even though I wanted to scream no, I just nodded and continued to dance if you could even call it that.

I was so relieved when finally our instructor called for a break for lunch. While everyone had been discussing where to go for said lunch, I sneaked out of the room and made my way to the bathroom slowly, hoping not to be noticed by anyone so they wouldn't come looking for me later, it's not like I wanted to join them for lunch anyway since I wouldn't eat anything.

When I got to the bathroom I looked into the mirror and saw how horrible I looked. My eyes were brimmed with tears and I was all pale probably from the constant pain I had endured the last 3 hours.

I hobbled over to the biggest stall that was marked with one of the handicap signs, and just pushed the door open not caring about the stupid sign at the moment.

I finally sat down on the toilet and let the tears fall from my eyes for the first time since I hurty knee. I sobbed uncontrollably until I realized someone could walk by at any time and hear me to which I quieted down at the thought.

I remembered then that I still hadn't look at the damage that was done to my knee and decided to take a look at the no doubt horrendous scene.

I slowly rolled up the pant leg of my sweats hissing when I reached the top of my calf as I had gotten to the part where I had to rip off the skin again from the already forming scab. I could already see the former scars from when I had cut myself a multitude of times because of the hate comments I got for being in the band.

I looked back downward and silently gasped when I saw how bad the painful area was. It was already turning purple and blue around the edges with a forming bruise, the bleeding had stopped but had left a lot of blood all over his leg and black sweats, and the worst part was how big it was. It covered almost the whole area of his knee.

No wonder it freaking hurt so much.. I thought to myself before letting tears slip from my eyes onto the bleeding knee, not really caring about the sting that accompanied them.

The next thing that happened had me forgetting all about me knee for a second and my eyes widening so much they probably should have popped out of my head.

I heard the door creak open and a familiar voice call something to me.

"Jungkook are you in here?", Jimin said.

----------------------
A/n

Probably won't do these a/n s often (edit 06/28/18: that was a fat lie on my part lmao) because I suck at them but thanks for reading again though and sorry for not updating in awhile.

Please comment and vote!