chapter 11

Jimin's pov

--------------------------

The van ride to the fan meet was complete torture. Once we got into the van I tried to sit next to jungkook but Taehyung snuck by me so I ended sitting next to him instead with jungkook on Taehyung's other side. I could see the worry in Jungkook's eyes and that just made me worry.

I heard Taehyung call for Jungkook's attention a couple of times before nudging him on the arm finally attaining his attention.

"What?", I heard Jungkook mumble to Tae, looking back at him concern filling his eyes while Taehyung chuckled lightly.

"You must have been thinking really hard, I've been calling your name for like the past five minutes,", Taehyung said in return, exaggerating slightlyJungkook turned turned a dark pink from embarrassment which made him kinda cute. Wait...did I just think that jungkook looked cute...

I shook my head before returning to listen to Tae's and Jungkook's conversation again. Taehyung's had turned serious as he stared at Jungkook. I saw him tense up at the question and break eye contact between himself and Taehyung, probably thinking that if he stared him in the eyes that he would end up telling everything that was wrong and I knew that he really didn't want to do that.

"Yeah everything is fine just a little headache, no big deal.", he said using the lie that I told him earlier, adding a fake smile to convince Taehyung. From what I saw, though, it didn't really convince him at all. Taehyung's expression turned to sad and worry probably from thinking that neither of us trusted him enough to tell him what was going on.

"Well I know that that is a huge lie and I'm kinda hurt that you won't tell me but I'll play along with you two and say 'I hope you feel better'.", he said. Although his eyes portrayed sadness and worry his voice sounded so angry and I know how Jungkook absolutely hates make anybody angry. I watched as Taehyung put in his ear buds effectively ignoring both me and Jungkook. I could see the guilt and hurt on Jungkook's face and that concerned me.

Jungkook sighed and layed back in his seat before rubbing his temples with his index fingers. I leaning forward to get his attention, waiting till his eyes opened again before raising one of my eyebrows. He cocked his head to the side when our eyes met and I mouthed a silent 'Are you okay' because I was worried about him. He just shrugged at me before laying back down to probably try to get some sleep before we got to the place that the fan meet was being held at.

I followed what Taehyung and Jungkook did and layed back in my seat with my ear buds in, trying to get some sleep as well which never happened. My brain was just too occupied with all the thoughts running ramped inside of it. I kept thinking about how suspicious Taehyung was getting and how I knew I wouldn't be able to keep Jungkook's secret from him forever, even if I wanted to. I also kept thinking about how I thought that Jungkook was cute earlier and how that was bothering me because I've never thought of him in that way. Sure I love him, but like a little brother not as anything else. Right? The only feelings I had for anyone like that were for a certain short rapper and not for someone that I considered to be basically a brother.

I was startled out of all of my thoughts by a tap on the shoulder. I took out my headphones before looking over to see Taehyung looking at me. I also heard some light snoring coming from Jungkook on the other side of Tae, smiling to myself.

"What is it Tae?", I said trying to keep my voice down so that it didn't wake Jungkook up from his sleep. I looked up to meet his eyes then, which became my first mistake.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong with Jungkook. I just want to help him. It's hurts me to see him in any pain and you know that.", he pleaded me. I could see the beginning of tears in his eyes and knew that if I didn't look away I would have to tell him, but I somehow just couldn't detach my eyes from his.