chapter 7

Jimin's pov

-------------------------

Once we reached our destination I let go of his hand and we sat down on my bed with him facing me.

"Okay so I know you just got done puking, but we need to talk.", I said, boreing my eyes into his the whole time. He turned his head away from me, obviously not wanting to talk about this. I knew it pained him but we had to talk about it.

I decided to start off easy, not want to have him crying again, "When did you start doing this to yourself?", I questioned.

"About six months after we debuted.." he said so quietly that I barely heard him. He kept his head turned the whole time too. How did he do this without any of us noticing? I wanted to ask him that but instead choose something else similar.

"Why didn't you come to any of us instead? You know we would have helped, right?'', I said. He just shrugged his shoulders in response, still not turning around, which was starting to bother me.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?", I asked, almost pleading with him at this point to talk. I really probably shouldn't have asked that but I really needed to know. I was afraid it was mine or another members fault that he was harming himself in this way. Just the thought of that made me sick to my stomach.

I heard a sound come from him and looked up to see him raising his hand to his eyes and wipe them. He was crying. Oh God. What did I do? I pulled him into me again, like I did earlier in the bathroom and tried to calm him down again. Why was I always doing this to him? It's not like I wanted him to cry I just wanted to help him not have to hurt himself anymore.

"I-It's because of all the h-hate I get." , he said, leading me to be confused about what he said until I remembered what I had asked him moments ago. I couldn't imagine him of all people getting hate. He was the Golden Maknae for a reason! He was great at everything that he did.

"Jungkook look at me."' I said, lifting his chin with my hand. his dark eyes, that were usually filled with joy, looked broken being filled with tears and sadness like they were right now.

"Don't you dare listen to those people. They are just jealous because they don't have your talent. You're so much better than them. They're just trying to get to you and right now you're letting them, so please stop caring about what they say and care about what I say and that's that you are a terrific talented person that shouldn't have to do this to themselves. ", I said. By the time I was done my eyes had tears in them as well and my voice had become a whisper.

He was still holding my eyes when I was done with my little speech, but now he looked away and put his head into my shoulder muttering a barely audible 'thank you hyung'. We stayed like that for a few minutes just enjoying the accompanying silence until there was a knock on the bedroom door. Jungkook scrambled off of me and sat on the edge of the bed wiping the remaining tears out of his eyes, while I sat up and said a yes to the person on the other side of the door.

"We are going to watch a movie if you are guys are interested." , the voice on the other side of the door, as I recognized as Hoseok, said before hurriedly going away without a response from me. I looked back over to Jungkook to see he was already getting up to open the door before I stopped him by putting my hand on his wrist that was outstretched to open the door.

"Please try to not do that anymore." I said, knowing he would know what I was talking about. He just looked back to the ground and nodded his head slightly. I then let go of his wrist and let him open the door and literally flee from the room. I followed slightly slower than him, making my way towards the living room, where we would be watching the movie at. By the time I got there jungkook was already seated down by Taehyung who seemed to be asking him questions.

"I'm fine. I just didn't feel really well and Jimin was helping me.", Jungkook said, probably to answer tae's questions. I suddenly found the others gazes on me, looking at me with questioning gazes, silently asking if what he said was true, I bit my lip and nodded my head knowing I couldn't tell them what actually happened.

Not wanting to be questioned any further I went to sit down by Yoongi, who just looked at me with a knowing look, that made me worried, before letting me have some of his blanket to share which brought a smile to my face and butterflies to my stomach. He then leaned over to do what I thought was put his head on my shoulder but ended whispering something to me instead.

"I know you're lying,", I could practically hear the growing smirk on his face too, " but don't worry I won't tell.". The last part had me letting out a breath that I didn't know I had been holding. I looked to him, but only saw the side of his face because he was watching the movie that we had seen I don't know how many times now.

I found myself keep looking towards Kookie during the whole movie. It became obvious why none of us had known he was doing this to himself. He acted like nothing was different and completely normal. It was so weird to see him like this know that I knew about it.

I was relieved when the movie was finally over so that I could go to bed and get some rest. Today had been very tiring.

I was the first back to mine, Taehyung, and Jungkook's room and also the first to change and get into bed. As I got into bed the other two arrived and promptly did the same. We all chatted for a few minutes, before falling asleep, the last thing I hear being tae saying something to jungkook as usual.

----------------------------

A/N

Okay first sorry this is really short and sorry it probably sucked. Secondly I'm back in school so probably won't be updating very frequently (also sorry for that).

But anyways, Thanks for reading, hoped you enjoyed and as always please Vote, Comment, and Share!!!