chapter 8

Jungkook pov

---------------------

The morning started off like it did the time before with the alarm clock blaring and Jimin getting up to turn it off. I heard Taehyung get up and leave the room, probably for breakfast, then I heard Jimin move around before feeling a dip form into my bed.

"Come on Kookie, it's time for breakfast." I heard Jimin say sleepily.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled with my head stuffed into my pillow still. I could feel him shift around on the bed until he was closer to my head.

"It doesn't matter if you are hungry or not, you are going to eat." I heard him retort, sounding slightly annoyed that I wouldn't just go with this.

"You saw what happened last time I tried to eat and I'm not doing that again." I told him sounding slightly bitter because of his persistence. I turned around onto my back so I could face him then. He looked really tired for having gone to sleep before both me and tae last night and his hair was an absolute mess from sleeping.

He sighed before talking again, "I hate to pull this card but if you don't I will tell Jin why you aren't coming to eat." I know my eyes probably went as wide as saucers at his threat before I jumped out of the bed sprinted towards the bedroom door.

I heard Jimin mutter a 'thought so' earning a glare from me on my way out the door. I then found my way to the kitchen to attempt eating though I knew it wasn't going to go well. I saw everybody else seated in their normal seats, leaving me to sit next to Taehyung, who was already eating like a pig.

Jimin came in to sit next to me then and gave me a look that said I better get eating or else. I picked up my chopsticks and started to do my usual of separating every bit of food so it looked like I was eating. I knew Jimin was looking at me and that I had to at least eat a little or he would tell, so I slowly picked up a bit of food at ate it.

I waited for a few moments, thinking I was going to have to throw up any second now but it didn't happen, so I picked up another piece and ate it and then another and then another. Pretty soon was my plate was empty and I looked up to see Jimin staring at me weirdly. I immediately turned red from embarrassment as I watched him just smile and shake his head, returning to his plate of food.

Since I was done with my food I tried to participate in the conversation that was happening between Hoseok and Jin, who were talking about todays schedule. We had a fan meet at 2 and then had the rest of the day off, though we had to leave the dorms in a hour because of the drive there.

Namjoon finally said that we should get ready and so for once in I don't know how long took my empty plate to the sink before heading to our room to get ready. When I got there I saw that tae was already in the bathroom so I just gathered all of my stuff together and sat on my bed waiting for him to be done. I decided to go onto my phone while I waited for him, so I grabbed it, unlocking the lock screen in the process.

I heard Jimin come into our room at that time and I slightly smiled at him before going back to what I was doing. My phones page was already opened up to our recent music video, so even knowing that it was a bad idea I decided to look at the comments to see if there was anything good. I started scrolling through them and saw a bunch complimenting things like hoseok's dancing or yoongi's rapping  and other nice things about all the other members, but all I could focus on was the few bad comments there was about me. I continued to read through them, starting to feel guilty about all the food I ate at breakfast earlier.

"Hey, are you okay?", my head shot seeing the source of the voice a few feet away from me. Jimin was looking at me with a concerned look and that's when I realized that I had been crying.

"Um.. yeah I was just looking at something sad." I said knowing that I was not convincing him at all. He just looked at me like he was surprised I was even trying to lie to him before snatching my phone out of my hands and looking at the screen. I saw his face drop even more as he saw what was there and sighed.

"Jungkook I thought I told you to not listen to these idiots anymore?", he said looking at me with a annoyed expression. I looked down at my hands mad at myself for making him that way.

"I wasn't going to bu-" I started but stopped as I heard the bathroom door open.

The next thought going through my head being as to why I keep finding myself in this exact situation.

_____________________

A/N

Sorry for not updating sooner but Wattpad decided to delete the whole thing when I was almost done and I didn't have the energy to write it again..

Anyway thanks for reading and please Vote Comment and Share!!!