chapter 10

Jungkook's pov

--------------------------------

I'm going to kill myself ..joking obviously, well for now anyway. It's only like 10:30 in the morning and so many bad things have already happened that I can't even process it all and now to top it all off I have to sit next to Taehyung in a van for about 2 hours while we are on our way to the fan meet.

Jimin was on the other side of Taehyung, which kind of helped me saying that he could help me out if tae started to ask me questions that I couldn't or didn't want to answer. The fact that now Taehyung was suspicious of me scared the hell out of me, but I was just praying to the lords that Jimin and I could get through this day without messing anything up in the process.

I felt a nudge on my arm and looked up to see Taehyung looking at me with his eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer to something that he asked and I had missed with being in thought.

"What?", I said, looking back at him while he chuckled lightly.

"You must have been thinking really hard, I've been calling your name for like the past five minutes,", he said while I turned a light pink from embarrassment before he continued, "but anyway, I was wondering if you were okay because you didn't look it earlier?"

His expression had turned serious really fast as he stared at me intently. I tensed up at the question and I could see that Jimin was looking at me through the corner of his eye waiting to help me out if I needed it. I broke the eye contact between me and Taehyung, knowing if I stared him in the eyes much longer that I would end up telling everything that was wrong and I just couldn't do that no matter how much I trusted him or not.

"Yeah everything is fine just a little headache, no big deal.", I said trying to fake a smile to convince him. From what I saw though it didn't really convince him at all. His expression turned to sad and worry probably from thinking that I didn't trust him enough to tell him.

"Well I know that that is I huge lie and I'm kinda hurt that you won't tell me but I'll play along with you two and say 'I hope you feel better'.", he said confirming what I had thought. Although his eyes portrayed sadness and worry his voice sounded so angry and I hated making anyone angry. I saw him put in his ear buds and turn on music next before laying back, now ignoring me.

I sighed and leaned back into my seat, rubbing my temples with my index fingers, thinking about how I was going to get a real headache here pretty soon with all this lying. When I opened my eyes I saw Jimin leaning forward staring at me and raising his eyebrows. I cocked my head to the side silently asking what he wanted.

he then proceeded to silently mouth 'Are you okay?' to me. I sure was getting that question a lot today. I shrugged as I response to his question before laying back and closing my eyes hoping to get some sleep before the fan meet so that I could pull off a fake smile better.

------------------time skip 1 hour--------------

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder lightly. My eyes gradually fluttered opened to see Taehyung looking at me before telling me that we were there and needed to get out of the car. I could hear people outside of the van screaming and shouting outside which was surprising saying that we were early to when we were actually supposed to be here.

I followed Taehyung out of the car to see people waving signs and stuff which made me happy until I remembered all those hate comments that I had seen earlier in the day, so I just kept my head down and followed the others into a small building that we were to get ready in before we started.

When we got into the building I sighed and sat down on a small couch with my head in my hands. I hated that these thoughts just came into my mind. It's not like I could really control it, trust me I've tried. I mean it's not like they weren't all true but did they always have to come into my head just like that?

I jumped when I felt someone sit down next to me, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up to see Jin sitting next to me looking worried.

"Tae told me that you had a headache , do you need anything to help you?", he said in a motherly way. Why was Taehyung telling JIn about this though? he obviously knew I was lying about this whole thing. I forgot that Jin had asked a question and that I should probably answer him now.

"Um I'm fine it's not that bad, thanks though hyung.", I said not really wanting him to worry about me.

"Okay well if you end up needing anything then don't be afraid to ask.", he responded giving my shoulder a slight squeeze before leaving with an awkward smile on his face. I saw the other members getting ready by stylists, my eyes staying slightly longer on Taehyung than the rest to watch him stick out his tongue concentrating on what ever he was doing on his phone making him look like a cute little five year old.

I got up from my spot on the couch to let the stylist get me ready to meet all the fans outside, who I could still hear screaming and shouting. After I was completely ready we all lined up at the door of the small, cramped building before heading out. I forced on my best fake smile hoping that I would convince everybody enough. We got onto the little platform and sat down. Jin was first then it namjoon, then Yoongi who was sitting next to Taehyung (thankfully) and Hoseok, then it was me and last was Jimin.

After everybody was seated and ready they started letting people walk across the platform to have things signed by us and stuff of that sort. Jimin grabbed my hand underneath the table before the first person got to us just giving me a reassuring look when I turned to look at him with a question in my eyes. As the first person got to us he let go of my hand leaving me really wanting the comfort of it back for the whole fan meet.

-----------------------

A /N

Sorry that was probably really bad but thanks for reading anyway!!!

And please don't forget to vote comment and share!