Chapter 17

Jimin's pov
----------------------
Great. Just great. Taehyung has run off to help Kookie and he's left me here with four confused and accusing eyes staring at me, probably wondering just what the hell is going on here. Damn, I would like to know myself....

I didn't quite know what to do currently saying that I didn't want to hurt Jungkook in any way by saying something he didn't want the others to know even though they're going to end up knowing it all here pretty soon whether because he told them himself or because Taehyung or I did.

I just looked down at the table as if it was the most interesting thing in the world right now not feeling the motivation to talk until someone else spoke first and maybe not even then. I could only imagine how Taehyung was doing with getting Kookie to calm down. He must have been doing alright saying that I couldn't hear any sobbing coming from the hallway against the quietness of my current place.

I heard someone clear their throat making me tense up and squeeze the arm of my chair even harder to the point where my whole hand must have been white from the action.

"Um Jimin?", I heard someone say tentatively. I thought the voice belonged to the same person that had made Jungkook run away in fear moments ago but I couldn't quite be sure since it's tone was so different than before and my eyes were still glued to the table.

I wanted to tell them all what was going on but I just couldn't. The words would not come out of my throat no matter how much I tried to force them to. I could run off and into the room that Taehyung and jungkook had gone but that seemed to me like being a coward and most likely end up just making more problems than we already had to deal with. I knew they all had Jungkookie's health and wellbeing at top priority right now and that telling them would just make them over concerned and rush to jungkook side immediately and that's not what he needed.

Taehyung hopefully had him under control and that's all that mattered. They has a connection that none of the rest of us had that made him more comfortable around Tae then he was with any of the rest of did. Whether that connection was from the two of them ‘secretly’ loving each other or from just being good friends, I didn't know.

"Jimin!", Jin whisper shouted at me, causing me to jump slightly and look up to him, wondering why he was whispering when they were clearly getting frustrated with me. I could tell they were all tired of me avoiding their questions regarding what was going on.

"Nothing is wrong, Jungkook's knee was just really hurting.", I lied knowing they would see right through it but it was all I could come out with. I mean I guess it was partly true but it wasn't the answer that was entirely correct either.

"It must be serious if you're lying about it," I heard Jin mutter, "you never lie to anyone Jiminie.". The look on his face made me feel guilty about lying but it's not like I could just come out and say what was actually wrong.

I started to taste a metallic tint in my mouth before realizing that it was because I had been subconsciously worrying at my lip throughout this when time. I just continued to burn holes into the table with my eyes hoping to just disappear.

"Fine if you won't tell us, I'll just go find out for myself", Jin said sounding infuriated. My head shot up at that knowing I couldn't let that happen. I heard his chair scrape against the ground as he made to get up.

"No! You can't do that.", I said, as I got up myself, pushing out the chair I was in back against the wall behind me making a loud bang.

"Why the heck not Jimin!?" I whipped my eyes from Jin to Yoongi that had spoken. His usual calm and impassive expression had started to crack and show the caring he held inside, most likely for Jungkook. But he never showed that much care for me, I thought. Immediately mentally slapping myself after that thought thinking how right now was not the time to be stupidly jealous.

Yoongi was still silently staring at me waiting for an answer to his question, while I continued to wrack brain for one. My eyes started to dart around the room while thinking, not able to come up with anything to keep them away from the room.

"I-I can't t-tell-", I stuttered out before being interrupted by a groan from Jin followed by him stomping down the hall. My body filled with dread as I made to follow him and the others getting up to follow us, just as curious and intrigued as Jin. I tried to catch up to him and grab his arm, but he flung it out of my grip and kept on going with his longer stride.

He got to the door before I could get there to stop him and barged in without even knocking. I've never seen him this angered before. I picked my pace up and walked into the already open doors to a sight that I didn't think would happen.

I looked to Jin to see the same expression of shock that probably graced my features as well. I watched as the others caught up to us and took in what was happening and either looked very confused or shocked.

Turning back I looked to see Jungkook laying in the lap of Taehyung, looking like he was asleep, on one of the beds. As my eyes darted to Tae's, I saw the shocked expression he had at our sudden burst into the room. I was expecting to see Jungkook balling his eyes out not asleep in the lap of my friend.

I watched as Taehyung brought one hand up to his head, putting one finger to his lips to tell us to be quiet. Before pointing down to Jungkook, like we didn't already know that he was asleep. But as I looked more closely at Jungkook I could see the stains of tears marking his cheeks and the how the collar of his shown shirt was wet from his tears.

I was just about to open my mouth to say something quietly to Jin to explain before I was yanked roughly back into the hall by Jin. I heard the door being shut, as a million thoughts ran through my head.

--------------

A/N

Omg I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever guys…. my laptop decided to break at so I didn't have I way to write and update. 😥
And also sorry for any spelling and grammar errors I was just trying to get this up as fast as I could for you guys.
Anyway I hope you guys like the new cover as well!
Lastly as always thanks for reading and please leave a comment and vote!