chapter 5

Taehyung's pov

----------------------

God I was worried. No wait. Worried didn't cover this feeling. I was downright panicked.

When Jungkook had fallen down outside and cried out I had got such a sick feeling and I hated it. I hated that I liked this little maknae who will never like me back. But I couldn't get him out of my head. I couldn't help staring at him when he was in the room either. I had tried so many times to stop this feeling but it was just no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get rid of it.

I could feel myself running outside to help get him inside. When I saw him laying there I could feel my heart hurting even more. I tried to quickly get him inside and ignoring the butterflies in my stomach when I had put an hand on his arm to help him up. God I needed to get rid of this feeling I had for him.

Once we got inside and Jin started fussing over him, I went to stand next to Jimin, needing to be as far away from jungkook as possible. Don't get me wrong it hurt me physically to do it but I knew that if I didn't I would probably end up doing something that I would regret later.

I saw that we had started walking again towards the studio and looked back at the poor maknae seeing that he was struggling to get up and even then he would wince every time he took a step on his right leg. The pain was evident on his face and I wanted nothing more than to run back there and demand he sit back down as to not cause anymore pain to show on his precious little face.

"Staring at him won't get rid of his pain or yours", I heard Jimin mumble to me. I jumped a little at the voice but then looked at him to see a growing smirk on his face. I glared at him a bit before giving up knowing there was probably a full blush on my face from being caught staring.

"I'm just worried about him." I muttered back, just hearing Jimin's 'mhm' back. I couldn't understand why jungkook wouldn't just admit he was in pain to us then let us help fix it. We had put our bags down now and were just waiting for our instructor to come in so we could begin what was going to be an obviously torturous practice.

I kept thinking how Jungkook was so persistent when it came to getting injured. He would never let us see them, insisting that they were small and everything. I wished so much that he would open up to us just a little more, I mean he let's me and Jimin in from time to time but usually it isn't about something really important just something meaningless to us.

At that time the instructor came in and told us to get in our spots. I watched as Jungkook got up and winced getting in his place. We started to practice, me not really paying attention to what was said just running through the steps while continuing to watch Jungkook gasp and contort his face in pain every time he had to step hard on his right leg. I could see the others looking at him from time to time then grimace and look away, all knowing he would be stupidly stubborn and continue not allowing us to help him even if we tried.

finally after what seemed like forever a break was called for lunch and we all kinda huddled around to discuss where to go except for jungkook who tried and failed to sneak out of the room unnoticed. I loved that kid so much but he sure was stupid sometimes. I tried going after him but I then felt a arm being put on my shoulder and turned to see jin holding me back. He looked away from me and back up to Jimin, giving him a nod to which he responded with a nod back and left the room to presumably go find Jungkook and help him.

I turned back around to Jin, mad that he wasn't letting me be the one to go find Jungkook but having Jimin instead. I opened my mouth to ask him why he wasn't letting me go but he didn't even let me get a word out before speaking.

"Dont get upset Taehyung. Even you know that Jimin is better in these situations and you seeing him right now would just make this all worse.", He said, looking back at me with a raise of his eyebrows.

I looked down at the floor, knowing that what he was saying was true, but I still couldn't help but wanting to go see jungkook and do anything I could to help him.

I could hear the others talking about where we were going to go eat for lunch but my mind was too occupied at the moment to focus on something as meaningless as that, so I let it go back to thinking about jungkook, like it usually was. He really didn't deserve to be in all this pain. He was such a nice person that deserved the world. I wanted nothing more than to hug him the next time I saw him but I didn't think that that would be such a good idea for me too do right now.

I felt someone grab my arm and I looked up to see hoseok trying to tug me along out the door to where presume we were heading to lunch through. I let him guide me through the halls with his hand still on my arm until we came to an abrupt stop causing me to slightly bump into him.

My mind finally came back to the present as i heard the others talking about something.

"-someone should probably go and get them. ", I heard yoongi say. Having already