Chapter 21: We'll Be Okay

"I swear to God if you touch any of them-".  Dean growls angrily, but is cut off by Abaddon.  "Oh hush, your friends aren't my target.  Crowley is.  Now, speaking of Crowley, where is he?"  She asks as she walks up closer to all of us.  Sam pulls me back tighter, slowly pushing me behind him as he basically shields all of us girls.
We all stay silent, unsure of what to say. We don't know where he is.  We have absolutely no idea what's going on or what exactly he has planned.  All we know is that Crowley told us to follow his lead, so I guess that means we're just gonna have to trust him no matter how impossible that really is.
  Abaddon tilts her head, looking at all of us questionably.  Our silence aggravates her.  "Um, hello?"  She says in an impatient tone, snapping her fingers at us.  We all continue to stay silent.  I mean there's nothing for us to say.  We don't know where he is or what he's doing.  If we make something up she'll most likely know we're lying, and I don't think we need to make anything worse. 
   She crosses her arms, prancing back and forth with her loud clicking heels.  "You know, I really wanted to do this the easy way.  I wanted to give you all a chance to give me what I want.  No games."  She pauses for a moment.  Her eyes pan over to us, and it's like she's staring into all of our eyes.  It's creepy.  "Too late for that now."  She says as she continues to stare at all of us intently, raising her hand in the air for a moment.  "Go ahead boys."  She signals the group of demons behind her with her fingers.
   As she says this, the demons grab ahold of Dean even tighter, slamming him up against the wall.  "No!  STOP!"  I screech in horror as they began to beat him, hitting him in the face over and over again.  "You wanna play games? I can play games." She hisses with anger as she walks toward Dean and the other demons, taking a whack at him herself. "We can play a damn good game." She spits as she narrows her glaring eyes at me. "Stop it, please!"  Sam begs, his panicked eyes moving back and forth from Dean to Abaddon.  She has no emotion on her face, her expression is lifeless and cold.  It's like she's waiting for us to talk, but we don't have anything to say.  My heart pounds and the guilt of how I've been ignoring Dean fills inside of me.  All I can think about is the hole that's been between Dean and I for the past few days.  I can't lose him.  Not right now, not like this.  "S-Stop..." Dean groans in pain as he's hit over and over again.  His nose, lips, and forehead begin to bleed and I find myself starting to wonder if Crowley is ever going to come. "Bonnie we have to do something." I hear Caroline say from behind me, beginning to panic just as Sam and I are. Abaddon walks up from behind Dean and she grabs ahold of the hair on top of his head, kicking him down onto his knees. Dean looks over at me, just staring into my eyes. His expression is weak and tired, as if he's giving up. "No, Dean. No, don't you dare." I say to him as tears fill my eyes. This can't happen. I mean, this cannot even be happening. It's all happening too fast. I didn't even realize just how big of a threat Abaddon is. I thought this was gonna be easier. Is she really going to kill him?
Dean swallows thickly, his eyes fluttering while Abaddon holds him down.  Blood covers his face, and I attempt to run toward him again but Sam grabs ahold of me.  "Elena are you crazy?"  He asks, sort of yelling over all that's going on.  "Please, please don't."  I beg her, pulling away from Sam as he holds me back tightly.
   "She is pretty crazy."  Crowley says from behind us, literally surprising everyone there.  He actually followed through.  Thank God. 
   We all turn to look at him as he slowly makes his way through us, stopping in front of Sam and I.  "You were aiming that towards Abaddon, though.  Right?"  He asks, turning his attention to Abaddon and Dean.  He flashes his black eyes at her, glaring with deep hatred.  I don't know what the beef is between these two but it's dangerous.  Of course we somehow get involved, just like collateral damage.  We're always used as leverage in some type of way.  Abaddon let's go of Dean, and he falls to the ground.  I finally get loose of Sam and I rush to Dean's side.
   "Crowley.  I was wondering if you were ever going to show up."  Abaddon says as she flashes a fake smile, tilting her head to the side.  "Well, when I'm told I've got a special invitation from the wickedest bitch of the least I can't just turn it down; it's simply not logical."  Crowley says in a sarcastic tone, holding his hands behind his back. Abaddon smirks at Crowley's words, "Thank you." She says as she flips her hair. Crowley walks over to Dean and I, looking down at Dean. "That wasn't very nice of you." He says before turning his back to us, keeping his eyes in Abaddon who is now starting to walk around the room. I breathe heavily as I grab ahold of Dean and flip him onto his back. I cup his wounded face in my hands, whispering to him. "I'm here Dean, I'm here. It's okay, it's all okay you are going to be fine." I grab ahold of one of his hands and I squeeze it tightly. His eyes slowly begin to fill with tears and he squeezes my hand back a little. He opens his mouth, struggling as he tries to speak. I stop him, "Shhh, I know, don't try to speak okay." I lean down and kiss his forehead. I turn my head and look back at Sam, Bonnie, and Caroline, my expression asking for help. Bonnie cautiously watches Crowley, Abaddon, and all the other demons as she slowly makes her way over to Dean and I. She kneels down beside us, pretending to weep and console Dean. "I've got an idea." She whispers to me, keeping her head down and her back to the demons. Tears stream down my face as I hold onto Dean, quickly nodding to Bonnie. She grabs ahold of Dean's other hand and my other hand, so that we are all connected. She turns her eyes over to Caroline and Sam, and I watch her mouth words to them. "Go." She mouths. Sam looks at her with confusion for a moment, probably thinking she's definitely out of her mind. Caroline narrows her eyes at Bonnie with confusion, shaking her head in disagreement. Bonnie looks at Sam deeply, nodding at him. She's trying to tell them that it's okay and that she has a plan, but they need to get out of here while they still can. While Bonnie is doing this, I watch Crowley from behind, noticing him doing something with his hands. He slowly pulls out a small, silver knife from his sleeve, gripping it in his hands tightly.
"Nice is an action made for the weak." Abaddon says as she rolls her eyes. Sam finally understands what Bonnie is saying to him, and he quickly turns around, grabbing ahold of Caroline's hand. He leans in close to her and whispers, while Crowley, Abaddon, and the other demons pay no attention to them. Caroline nods, and she uses her vampire speed to get her and Sam out of the building as fast as she can. It's like they suddenly just turned into a blur. Abaddon notices this and she looks over at Bonnie, Dean and I. "Looks like it's every man for himself." She smirks, laughing while thinking that Sam and Caroline have left us out of fear. Little does she know we're all about to get the hell out of here.
Bonnie grabs our hands all together tightly, putting her head down as she closes her eyes. She quietly begins to mumble something, like some kind of spell.
   Crowley and Abaddon begin to spat back and forth once more, but I tune them out as I stare into Dean's eyes.