Sneaking Out - 1

A/N:
Alright, as much as you may be excited, my heart is throbbing rapidly cuz... This is my very first OC, (especially since its referenced to Undertale)! Welp anyways, enjoy my lovelies! ('∀')

~♡~

In the late evening,7-8ish, in your room, (at your desk you waz), you were drawing a strange and tall figure, you didn't know why you drew it, but you liked it. Sighing, your mind kept on taking you back to when you were listening to the news station on your portable radio; "War breaks out again between humans and monsters, blah blah blah... ".
As much as this was shocking news to you, you wondered if father and your two older brothers were going to have to volunteer to join the army to help fight off the monsters, (the barrier to the underground shattered so...).
As much as you wanted to prevent this from happening, you couldn't. What could a teenage girl like you do on your own? Exactly nothing, nothing that would be enough to stop the war. No one was gonna help you when something serious like this was happening, especially since the barrier broke.
You'd be on one army, your own. You really wanted to put an end to this, but, monsters were already roaming around.
This made you shiver at what the worst could be for what a monster could do to you, your family, small group of friends from school, and the entire human race! You just have to put an end to this war, whatever it takes, you will do it.

You sigh and shove away from your desk and got your F/C rucksack, (type of backpack). You put useful and important items in your rucksack for your journey. You double check to make sure you have everything, including your hunting pocket knife, it was folded up in your jean pocket. You slide the straps over your shoulders and run over to your jewelry box, gently pulling out a golden heart locket with a leather chain. You loved it. You exit your room, wondering if this would be your last time entering and leaving it.
Knowing you were left home alone, since your mom had extra hours of work,(poor thing). It was no problem to just stroll on out. You grab your ankle covering converse and slip them on, (and tie 'em). You also grab your spare house keys and shove it in a separate jean pocket, (you didn't want to accidentally grab your keys instead of the pocket knife, in case of an emergency).

You were ready, you took a deep breath and exited your house and locked the front door.
You began your journey, you glanced at your house one last time and waved goodbye to it.
"You can do this Y/N, you can stop this harsh war and be the 'hero'. Stay focused, positive, and DETERMINED!", you thought to yourself, (what? You needed encouragement!).

(time skip 'v')

You make your way down to the city, almost to Mount. Ebbot! "Just gotta keep it up..."you say, almost out of breath, you've been walking for hours without stopping. Heck its midnight! You've made it this far with your handy compass. "M-maybe I should take a rest... I can't even feel my feet no more.." you say to yourself.

"Yes, why don't you? " a creeping voice replies to you. You were startled and look behind you, it was some homeless dude, you hated seeing people like this, it made you feel terrible.
"Why don't you settle down with me, pretty one?" he grinned at you, you were just 5 feet from him and he reeked of alcohol.
You shook your your 'no', this made him mad. He tackled and pinned you to the floor, you struggled. "G-...g-get off of m-me..." you cried, this made him laugh. "Hell no, I'm not letting some pretty helpless little girl get away from my reach! Let's seen if you've gotten anything on yah!" he chuckled, pickpocketing you.
No! No! NO! This isn't how you'd planned your journey! He had caught you off guard and made his move by tackling you.
"Mm, let's see here..." he says lifting up your shirt, what a perv! You trembled in fear, so this was how it was gonna be? A brave helpless girl sets off to go save both human and monster races, but now, you were at the point of getting raped. (I'm sorry okay? You have to understand homeless people WILL that).
You were helpless, this was fate, oh how cruel life can b-..

---

A/N:
Heeeeey! I'm super sorry, I'm being kind slow and too detailed with the story, I seriously apologize, and I'm gonna try and get Gaster!sans in the next chapter, okay? I'm sorry I'm not really getting to the interesting parts! Forgive me Reader-chan! Trust me I can be one hell of a writer!
Heh, "one hell of a butler". black Butler.
STAY TUNED!