Alphys and Papyrus - 3

You were left alone for hours, until you heard the door creek open.
"Hm? " was your response.

---

It was-... Another skeleton?

"W-who are you... A-and what do you want?" you questioned. The skeleton almost looked exactly as the one who was holding you captive, but he was taller and you were catching good vibes from them.
They smiled at you. "FEAR NOT HUMAN, IT IS I- ahh who am I kidding... I'm Papyrus... Sans' younger brother". The skeleton said sighing. So this was the other skeleton's brother? And that skeleton was named Sans? You narrowed your eyes at this.

"You alright human? You have a...look." Papyrus asks.

"Oh yes, I'm fine. Oh! Where are my manners! My name's Y/N" you told Papyrus. "What a lovely name...Y/N...".
You smiled at the kind skeleton's comment.

"PAPYRUS!" a voice called.
"Oh! I've gotta go, Undyne is calling for me...", with Papyrus saying that he left, forgetting to close the door.

You grumbled, once again, you were alone. Being alone wasn't always fun. But for some reason, it was comforting at the moment.

---

You opened your eyes slowly, apparently you dozed off. Checking your wound, you heard footsteps come from the hallway, it was Sans... Of course it was.

"Hey!" you shouted, a head peeked from the door. So it was Sans. He came in the room and closed the door behind him.

"What makes you think you can just shout at me like that?" Sans glares down at you, you return it. "Why am I here... Sans..." you asked. This put him in a little surprise, but it disappeared quickly. "How do you know my name?" Sans demanded, ignoring your question. "Why am I here?" you snap. "Loose the attitude young lady" Sans growled.

You tried to sit up but your wound was hurting pretty badly, you hissed in pain, leaning back against the wall. Sans smirked, "Time for some new bandaging I suppose". "Maybe its time to call a doctor, I don't remember you disinfecting it..." you recalled. Sans nods and leaves as he pulls out his phone. You sighed.

You looked at the door as hours were passing by, you wondered who would be next to open it, so you waited for it to open again.

(time skippidee do)

You gaze was still attached to the door, as of this, the door was opened by some monster who looked like a short yellow dinosaur, who was in a lab coat and was followed in after Sans.

"I-is this t-the..h-human?" the yellow one asked Sans. "Yes Alphys..." Sans answers. Alphys nods and walks on over to you, you scoot back into the wall corner. This earned a chuckle from Sans.

"P-please don't b-be afraid. I came h-here to help y-you..h-human." Alphys says to you. You nodded and came back to her, she simply opened the cage door, pulling out an aid kit from her lab coat pocket, and opened it. Alphys pulled out scissors and cut your bandage carefully, revealing a horrifyingly disgusting wound, Alphys flinched.

---

A/N:
Finally I'm getting views :D yay! Thank you guys! I'm gonna stop here for now, I have to get ready for school and stuff. I'm sorry! Stay tuned!

Let's continue!

---

You looked down at your disgusting wound, you were restraining a couple of gags by covering your mouth. Alphys got to work and started to treat your wound and carefully disinfected it, then stitched it. You sighed in relief as Alphys wrapped a new and more comfortable bandage are your wound, and tied the ends.

"There, let it heal for a couple of weeks or so and you'll be good." Alphys said smiling, you thanked her for her help, she nodded and got her things and left.

"Better?" Sans growls,
"Mhm, thanks for actually calling a doctor..." you smirked.
"Don't mention it kid.." Sans grumbles as he closes the cage door and left the room, closing the door behind him.

You lifted your shirt to reveal your brand new bandaging, you were satisfied at the fact that Sans actually called a doctor to treat you and not some phony.

You smiled, closed your eyes and peacefully fell asleep.

---

A/N:
Well, how is it so far? Sorry, this chapter it probably shorter than the previous ones, my apologies. I will continue the fanfiction after school hours possibly. Sorry... Stay tuned my lovelies~