Sans' Lady Friend - 10

I've got a headache so lets just continue...shall we?

~•~

(Your POV)

You've held yourself in your room for almost more than three hours, all you have been doing was drawing then shading them, throwing pencils at the ceiling, making rubber band slingshots, looked out the window with it open, laid on the floor, pace around the room, throw paper balls, (don't you dare....), into the trashcan, and repeatively thought about Sans and how you were gonna leave and stop the war.

Man, if I leave the house, Sans will have my head on a stick and have me as a snack. How in the world am I gonna leave without getting caught by him, or Papyrus? Hm, this is gonna be difficult...

What if I have to fight Sans off just to leave? Man I don't wanna hurt him or Papyrus...Goodness not the poor cinnamon roll...

Well...
Whatever it takes...
...I'm still leaving...

I have to...

You let out a sigh and got up from your desk chair and headed downstairs, finding Sans sitting on the couch...with...a another monster, who looked like a female.

Dammit, I hope that's just a friend of his, nothing more than a friend...right?

Sans had put his arm around the female, making them giggle like a girl, yup it was a girl, (I'm sorry if this is offending to some of you in a way, I'm just trying to hint that the monster is a lady!).

Ugh, so they're a thing I'm guessing..

You walked down the stairs, Sans' gaze went on you, then he just turned his head away. What's up with him?
His lady friend looked at you, darn was she pretty, (yeah don't go thinking gay okay? This is a Gaster!sans x Reader not Griffin Girl x Reader!). She was birdlike, a golden beak and a griffin tail, she was black feathered, and she had the same exact lovely figure as you. She was wearing ripped blue jeans, a lime-green tanktop, and hand warmers.
She looked kinda bad influencing but, its not right to judge a book by its cover.

You looked away as she continued to look at you. Gawd she really knows how to make someone uncomfortable...

You just ignored her and looked down at Sans. Was he trying to pull something with you or something?

You rolled your eyes at your thought and went to the kitchen for a meal to take upstairs, since Sans was so busy with his lady friend...

You yanked the fridge door open and pulled out an ready-to-eat white rice, closed the fridge door closed and heated up the rice in the microwave after slamming it shut, startling the griffin girl. Sans chuckled.

"Geez Mavis, chill, it's just Y/N...", Sans planted a kiss on the girl's forehead, making her blush. Geez, she was kinda like you, in somewhat of a way...

You rolled your eyes once more, you rice just finished cooking, you added soy sauce and butter to the warm rice, shoved a fork into the rice and went to your room without even saying anything to Sans, Sans was quiet to you as well.

What an ass, I know what he's doing...
....I think....

---

You had your somewhat satisfying meal as you sat on your bed. You were frustrated with Sans' behavior.

"Does he know I'm trying to leave? Or is he just trying to be an ass?", you said as you bit on your fork.

You sighed, you placed your rice down on the bed along with your fork, went over to your dresser and pulled out the bottom drawer and lifted some of your clothes up, finding your precious music box, your eyes softened as it brought back so many precious memories..it was heartbreaking.

You gently placed it down next to you and pushed your drawer back in. You picked up the small fragile music box. It was a small black box with a red rose printed on it, on the side was a tiny little golden key that you had to twist for it to play its comforting sad lullaby's.

---

(the music box ^)---

(the music box ^)
---

You gazed at it, your eyes swelled with tears. Your mother used to play this every night to get you to sleep. She used to hum gently along with the soothing lullaby the box would play.
You frowned, you missed your family, a lot.

You huffed and pushed back the tears, you twisted the small little golden key until it could take no more, and let it play its gentle song.

---
(I'm just gonna use Midna's lament from legend of Zelda twilight princess, music box version, its so sad!)

(yeah its 20 mins I'm sorry)
---

You set the small box down as it played its song, you sat there and listened to it, you hugged your legs and hid your face between your knees. Oh how the song put you in a mood.

[ten minutes later~]

You were softly crying as the lullaby ended, it made you feel guilty for ever leaving home, but you knew someone had to stop the war, that was you. You were going to do it for both races.

I leave tonight I don't even care if Sans found some girl, let him be happy. I have a war to stop...

~•~

Sorry for adding the image and YouTube vid. I'm just really into legend of Zelda and stuff...
I've been a fan of it since I was 5, alright?

Anyways, hope the chapter made sense... Stay tuned for chapter 11!