ႺႩႽႠპR - 8

"I won't leave you..."
"...I promise..."

~•~

You smiled at Sans' words. Sans looked away nervously and broke the hug, you let out a small giggle.

"Thank you Sans.." you patted his shoulder and went to the fridge and got some grapes.

Sans came in after you, grabbing a container of ice cream and a spoon. It was chocolate, he was eating it like nothing.

You watched him.
"Are you wanting for get fat? Oh wait, I forgot how that's impossible for you..." you smirked as you finished the last of your grapes.

---

You were now in your room, drawing a talk skeleton, similar to Sans, or were you drawing Sans?
Well, you decided to draw him and his talk figure with his serious expression he usually had painted upon his face. You let him have a cigarette in his teeth, well you did usually catch him smoking. You drew on his leather jacket along with the Gaster Blaster symbols on his arms, after that you began to draw on his pants, his pitch-black pants along with his somewhat fancy black shoes.

You then drew the circles in his hands, carefully shading the whole image. Then, you got really detailed on the fluff of his jacket head, it almost looked real!

You smiled as you finished your sketch of him, to you it was terrible because you know you've done way better, but really, it was amazing!

You left on your desk as you climbed in bed, for some reason, all the drawing made you exhausted, so you took a nap.

---

[Sans' POV]

Meeeeehhh, there's nothing to watch on TV today, what's up with that?
I was on the couch, rapidly flipping through the channels.

*long sigh*

⚡🅰🎵⚡...
Go away dad

⚡🅰🎵⚡, 👢📍⚡🌴📧🎵..
I don't think I have a choice...
🎷⛎⚡🌴 ⚡♓⛎🌴 ⛎🅿 🅰🎵👌 👢📍⚡🌴📧🎵...
...say what you need to say...
❡⭕ 🌴⭕ ♓📧®, 📍 🎋🎵⭕👐 🌱⭕⛎ 👢📍🎋📧 ♓📧®, ⚡🅰🎵⚡.
Grr, you know it makes me feel when you enter my relationships with people...
⚡🅰-
Dad no..Just stay out of this one, alright?
📍 ⛎🎵👌📧®⚡🌴🅰🎵👌, 📍'Ⓜ ⚡⭕®®🌱 ⚡⭕🎵...
Its fine dad, just leave me alone for right now...

God, sometimes just talking to him stresses me out...but..
Maybe he's right...

~•~

Sorry for such of a short chapter and for taking a bit to update! Well, I'm going to start working on chapter nine now.

Well, cya~!

My lovelies~