Promise - 7

After changing into Sans' turtleneck and your black skinny jeans that fitted you just right, you put on your dark red converse. You brushed your hair and went back on downstairs and plopped onto the couch and turned in the TV.

Heh, it's fun to tease Sans~...

~•~

You turned on the music radio on the TV, you were listening to country songs and you hummed along with the singers sometimes. The volume was only at 24, Sans didn't really appreciate loud noises, (you sure ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You began to clean the kitchen since the kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes, pans and pots.

The song you were listening to was pretty catchy, you started to sway your hips to the beat without even realizing it.

Sans came trotting down the stairs.
"Hey Y/N-" Sans froze when he was you in his clothes and the way you were moving, (*cough cough*).

You had just finished with the last dish to dry and put it up, you turned around and saw Sans.
"Ack Sans-! I-I meant hi S-Sans!" you quickly turned off the TV, you were blushing a dark pink when you nervously smiled at Sans.

Sans chuckled, "Its cute to see you freak out like this Y/N, honestly its cute to see you swaying to the music and humming.".  You trembled from hearing this from him.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up...

"Even right now, seeing you burn on up from my flirts is cute~" Sans continued.

You covered your flushing face, Sans chuckled and went over to you and gently pulled you hands away from your face, you turned your head away.

Sans gently took your chin and made you look at him.

"You're so bashful today dove~" Sans gently spoke, his voice was so gentle You began to quiver.

You shook your head and pulled away, Sans grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him, you were now looking up at him, he put his hands around your waist.

"Now now, where do you think you're going, kitten?" Sans smirked. You put your face on his collarbone, you were blushing so badly that your skin could melt off.

Sans chuckled and hugged you, you hugged back. He smelled like vanilla and burnt wood. You smiled, it was a lovely smell, it put an image of a flower meadow in you head, how relaxing.

"Sans...?" you spoke. Sans hummed in response.
"Are....are we friends or something?".
Sans smiled, "I suppose if you want to be friends, but it seems like we're already more than just friends~...".
You gripped his jacket, he chuckled, "Not like that kiddo, I meant as best pals, ya know what I mean?". You nods in response to him.

There was silence.

...

...

...

"Sans?" you say again. Sans hums on response, again.

"Promise me you went leave me..." you burry your face into his neck, Sans grins.
"Kid, I'm not such of a big-" Sans began, you cut him off.
"Sans", you sternly spoke, "Promise me...please...".
Sans sighed.

"Alright, sweets.."

"I won't leave you..."

"...I promise...".

~•~

Sorry for making the chapter kinda short! I hope this last part has somehow touched you emotionally.
Yea, I'm still going to continue with this lovely Fanfic that is as lovely as you, my lovelies~

Stay tuned for chapter 8!