Food Fight - 9

God, sometimes just talking to him stresses me out...but...
Maybe he's right...

~•~

[Sans' POV]

I sighed and turned off the TV, thinking about the conversation I just had with my dad. It pissed me off whenever he found out about my feelings, especially for a human.

But, have I really already fallen for a human? Nope! Not looking forward to human drama, nope nope..

I cringe a little at the thought of being in a relationship with a human, just doesn't seem right..

But, life knows what's right for me...
Yeah, I'm not falling for her. She's just trying to play with my feelings...
That little devil...

I got up from the couch and went upstairs and slammed my bedroom door open and slammed the door shut behind me. I sat myself on my bed edge. I held my skull with my skeletal hands.

Sans calm down, you're getting worked up over nothing...
Nothing over but a pathetic little human...She's just messing with your emotions..

I don't know what was going on with myself, maybe dad was making me act this way, and think this way about Y/N..
I hated it...

I began to slowly calm down after my little incident that I still don't understand. I got up from my bed and went back downstairs to find Papyrus on the couch, he looked tired. Why was he working himself out so much?

"Hey Papyrus...You alright? You don't look so well..", I sat myself down on the couch next to him.

Papyrus just smirked and looked at me, "Look who's talking...".
"Pap, you should go get some rest.. I think Undyne needs to gave you a break...".

Papyrus shook his head, "You know I can't do that, especially since there has been a war that just recently started...Our fellow monsters need us.". We both knew he was right about what he said, I'm just worried for him. He's all I have...

---
(sorry for not updating in awhile, I have a life to live ;-;)

(author POV)

You slowly woke up from your nap and let out a quiet yawn, sat yourself up with messy hair, which you didn't care about it, (lol me).

You moved to stand up and face planted onto the carpet, earning a groan from you, your legs were asleep. You gave them time to wake up and stood up.
I need me some caffeine...

You lazily went downstairs and into the kitchen searching for coffee.
"Cooooffffeeeee...." you said as you got the coffee machine a brewing into the coffee cup that was already set in the coffee machine. You waited for your beloved coffee to be made.

Finally the coffee was done, you took the got coffee and put some sugar and coffee creamer in it, stirred it, and took a sip of the deliciousness. You smiled.

You sat yourself down on the couch on the opposite end from Sans, your usual spot. Sans looked at you and smirked, "Is that my coffee cup I just used not too long ago today?".