Home Alone - 5

-•-

After your relaxing shower, you turned off the warm water and grabbed your two towels you needed.
You stepped out of the shower, seeing that your clothes were gone...

Goodness, where did they go?

You wrapped your hair and body in the two towels you had grabbed, you hold the towel that was covering your body and opened the bathroom door.

Well this is gonna be embarrassing, wait, no its not, I just need my clothes...
Nope, its still embarrassing...

Here goes..."Sans...?" you called, your voice sorta echoed down the hallway.
Dear Lord, I hope he heard me, I'm not walking around the house with just a towel...

You sighed, "Sans!". You tap your wet foot against the bathroom tile as you grew impatient.

"Sans, please don't make me walk on out with just a towel..." you grumbled.
Fine, be a pain, like I care...

You walked out of the bathroom and went up to Sans' bedroom door and knocked. "Sans, you in here?" you asked, waiting for an answer.

You knocked again, knock knock.
You huffed, no way am I going in there. But you opened up the door anyways after giving Sans enough time to answer.

There wasn't anyone in here, you groaned and closed his door and went near the stairs that lead down. You looked at the downstairs living room and kitchen just from the upstairs, but still no Sans. You huffed in annoyance.

Great, He's not here and I have no clothes to change into...unless...
You marched to Sans' room and opened up the door and slid his closet door open. I hope he doesn't mind me borrowing some clothes just for today...

You picked out black thick leggings, (no questions), a long sleeved tanish/grey turtleneck, and some black ankle socks, he apparently just throws whatever in here, you even found a black laced bra and some black panties, (don't get the wrong idea, your a teenage girl who needs a bra and some underwear!). You smiled and got changed quickly in Sans' room after closing his door and heading back to the bathroom to treat your hair.

You look at your reflection in the bathroom mirror and saw how perfectly you fitted into Sans' clothes, you felt pretty good about this for some reason.

After blowdrying and brushing your hair until it was soft as silk and to where you couldn't get any tangles, you went downstairs and sat on the couch, it was rather very comfy, and it was waaaaaay better than sleeping against concrete. So, you fell asleep on the couch.

---

[time skip to when you wake up :3 srry I just got out of school and I'm lazy at the moment]

---

You woke up from your pleasant nap on the couch and sat up. Maybe you should just ask to sleep on the couch instead of a room...

I wonder if Sans is home...?

You went upstairs and knocked on Sans' bedroom door.
"Hey, Sans. You there?" you ask through the door, waiting for a response. But there was still no response.

Maybe he's hanging with some friends at the moment...

You went into the cage room where Sans had held you captive. You looked at where you usually were in the cage and sighed.

It'll probably be best if I just stayed in the cage until he comes back...

You closed the room door and walked over the cage before entering it and closing the cage door, then sat down in your usual corner.

I'll have a talk with him when he returns...

That was your last thought until sleep over took you again.

-•-

A/N:

Well my lovelies, what do you think so far about my lovely Fanfiction? Is it good do far? I sure hope so, cuz I'm doing this for all of you! Write on the comments below for what I should add or do in my lovely Fanfiction to keep up the interest.
Alright love you my lovelies~

Stay tuned...