Rejected Once? And Now I Have A New Mate?

A/N: Hi. just got Wattpad account this afternoon. But I'm no stranger. I've read TONS of books on here. mostly werewolf related, some vampire, and a good bit of teen fiction.

First story... im a noob. :)

My twin got an account the other day.

Her story:

Star Seer by Ambrosaurus_Rex

I'm her editor.

I want to be one of the popular writers on here... someday. Hopefully soon.

I want to get some of my fave authors to check this out... so imma ask em. :D:D:D

Anyways! IM NERVOUS! Idk know why... Maybe someone will figure it out for me ? :P

If I've accidentally copied a part of your story.... let me know! I'll either change it or say it was your idea first! (I JUST READ THE COPYRIGHT POLICYO.o)

SO! HEAR YOU GO!

COMMENT

VOTE

READ.:)

<3JASON

Rejected Once? And Now I Found A New Mate?

                                                Prologue:

It was proven that all dormant she-wolves aren’t mates to Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Fate wouldn’t let them. Dormant she-wolves couldn’t reproduce with Alphas if that said Alpha has seen, or smelled, his mate. But more than likely, the Alphas wolf wouldn’t let his human side go through with it. But in some way, the Alpha is able to push his wolf back, he can mate with the dormant she wolf. But only if the mate was killed.

            I was always told once you find your mate, everything was up hill from then on. Did anyone ever-EVER- think that a mate could be selfish, cruel, and heartless towards their other half? Could anyone have prepared a young girl to be heartbroken? To have her mate, who she was supposed to love, cherish, grow old with, think her older sister was prettier? Just because she was 16, had breasts, and more experienced? Even though her sister was a dormant wolf! Her sister couldn’t even defend herself in an attack.        

            This is how I was chosen second behind my sister, again.

How my own Alpha’s son couldn’t even accept me as his mate.

How my Alpha mate couldn’t face the fact that he had to settle down.      

How he couldn’t think about his pack’s future and ruining ever having a next in line.

How he couldn’t even think about his own mate’s feelings, or how it might hurt her.

How he used his very little Alpha command on his own mate to keep her quiet.

How he looked past her dormant wolf.

How he told me I was never going to be good enough for him.

This is how my own mate gave me heartache, try to kill me, banish me… and how this all led to love.